Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Meeting Elise - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Meeting Elise

Adie

Hi all, I have been messaged by Elisa, the lady who the Lotus Elise was named after. She is coming to the UK the weekend 28th July. We are trying to get a meeting set up hopefully at Lotus HQ in Hethel and maybe a ride to another location. Early stages of planning at the moment but would like to know if anyone would be interested in going. Thanks

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

:thumbsup:

Please let me know if you need any help arranging this with the factory :)

Any help would be appreciated, Elisa is going to try and arrange a factory tour, if you can help with this that would be great. I am not from around Norwich, do you know the area and anywhere that could be good for a drive and meet up after the tour? 

Norwich is a nice city to visit actually. Plenty to see and do.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Just spoke to the factory, it's all already in hand. Adrian Flux's InFlux have arranged this. The factory won't be able to host a large number of people so I'd suggest perhaps you all pop along to the Bird in Hand, just down the road and a nice spot and relevant to the marque. @AlexBrake might be able to assist in facilitating this. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

I was asked today to arrange a similar meeting at the BIH as we arranged in April for a group from The Netherlands to welcome Elisa.   Clearly though others are already awareOnce we know her program I am happy to arrange an evening at the pub if anyone else wants to come up with a drive first or whatever.  Assuming I have a running car (which I should by then) I would support a drive first.  Maybe Adie you could guide us as you created this post?

• Like 1

Old Buckenham airshow over two days that weekend just down the road so will be a busy weekend attending both events, just the job count me in.

chipp

• 2 weeks later...

Elisa has contacted me today and asked if we could have a get together on 26/07 at The Bird in Hand  near the factory in the evening.  Whos up for it?  Will give it a week then book some tables. Please put your name below.

1. Phil W

Below is a link to to the menu.  Please indicate your choice of meal as it needs to be submitted to the pub by 20/07.

http://birdinhandwreningham.com/evening-menu/

Come on guys.  Lots of interest previously.  Get your name down.

• Like 1

I won't be able to make this event, not on a school night. Enjoy 

On 14/06/2018 at 10:40, Bibs said:

:thumbsup:

Please let me know if you need any help arranging this with the factory :)

Any help would be appreciated, Elisa is going to try and arrange a factory tour, if you can help with this that would be great. I am not from around Norwich, do you know the area and anywhere that could be good for a drive and meet up after the tour? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...