Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 171 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

19 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Thanks for linking my post, I spoke to @Gashead1105and went across to look at the car yesterday. Genuinely is a great car, and I really wanted to love it, but I seem to be the only person who can’t get along with the red interior (I should edit my post though as the red is more of a deal breaker than I thought). 

26 minutes ago, ASP123 said:

it’s tucked up with its garage mates now. 

Another nice tidy garage makes mine look a mess, GT6 mark2/3 ? Almost bought a MK3 many years ago

On 15/05/2021 at 19:36, Gashead1105 said:

Michelin PS4S on mine, which have been excellent, I wouldn't fit anything else. But....

I'm taking it to Silverstone on Monday. 

Wow just see the advertisement going up at Silverstone waiting for photos.

2 hours ago, Graham Ridgway said:

Don't want to count my chickens, but, after a long time faffing I'm nearly there.  Hoping to pick up next week.  Watch this space!

Excellent, good luck 👍🏻

1 hour ago, EGTE said:

By £11 😂

Hendy seem to have a few Evora's in stock at the moment. I looked at B&C stock and they don't seem to have any. I hope that Hendy Exeter become a bit more active over the next few months. Did notice that they have 1 Elise, 1 Exige and 1 Evora hidden behind their Honda showroom.

£26k - £28k seems to be the entry point now for early NA’s.  That’s a good chunk more than a few months ago.  Good to see values on the up, though I do wonder whether the launch of the Emira may lead to owners chopping in their Evoras.  So it could become a buyer’s market in a few months time, to an extent.

As an NA owner obviously I hope not (and have no intention of buying an Emira - or effectively renting one via PCP or PCH as many people seem to opt for nowadays).

Would love to hear your thoughts on differences between NA and -400. I know the latter is quicker, but talk of it being louder, stiffer and 'angrier' put me off a bit.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EGTE said:

Would love to hear your thoughts on differences between NA and -400. I know the latter is quicker, but talk of it being louder, stiffer and 'angrier' put me off a bit.

Done that change. The 400 is quicker, louder, stiffer and angrier. Hope that helps. :D

You sit higher, that is not so great. It is more of an event, the noise is a big part of that, but you can close the exhaust flap if that is an issue for longer journeys. It gets more attention. It handles better, but the higher driving position detracts a bit from this. It is a different car. All I can say is try one and make your own mind up. I've no plans to, but I'd be quite happy to be back in an N/A.

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.