Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Club Stand - Calling at GT430/Cup 430/Sport 410/Cup 380/410 owners! - Page 4 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Club Stand - Calling at GT430/Cup 430/Sport 410/Cup 380/410 owners!

Hi Bibs,

Ryan, the LF1 Owner who is attending has not received his tickets. From the above posts, it looks like they were sent out by last Thursday.

Can I just check that they were sent out to him?

Cheers.

Paul.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 25/09/2018 at 11:03, Bibs said:

They definitely were, I was adding the 'tickets posted' to my post and I went through them. If he's not got them by tomorrow, I'll Special Delivery replacements.

Hi Bibs, Still no tickets, can you send them out so he has them delivered tomorrow.

Thanks.

Have sent you a PM

A very big thank you to all who bought their cars to our amazing display yesterday, you're all the bestest, thank you :thumbsup:

Special thanks to @blindside who did the organisation of the cars too, made my life much, much easier and the display really was a sight to behold!

20180929_105625.jpg

20180929_105743.jpg

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

I had strict instructions from the TLF CEO: “Above all make sure the 430’s are lined-up together at the showroom entrance”. Plus the directive was accompanied by a colour coded spreadsheet including everyone on the stand by model & name. Couldn’t go wrong really! It was indeed an impressive sight. Having Elise’s namesake arrive all the way from Northern Italy and join us a little later was an added bonus. 😎

It was indeed an impressive spot to be in. :thumbsup: 

We sat behind the car to have a small snack and it was gratifying to hear all of the positive  comments about the cars on display. :)

@blindside you did a great job in getting us organised. The spreadsheet from the boss was just a starter for your organisation skills :unworthy:

That’s a great picture Advantage! Thanks to the guys for letting the LF1 on the stand at the last minute and for the emergency set of spare tickets! 

I owe you a beer bibs, looked for you a few times to tell you in person but you must have been at the bar 😂

We enjoyed the show it was awesome, great day with great people.

thanks again.

5F0E78A5-F57A-4FA7-BBB7-5320B36FC6CB.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

What a BLOODY FANTASTIC weekend. Just arrived home 00.45 am Monday morning. Was it worth it. BLOODY right it was. Wendy and I are so thankful for the opportunity to meet so many faces which we can now put names to. Will give a write up on our eventful trip, bot on the way down, and the way back where once again LotusRescue saved a couple of Lotus owners in distress and transported them home to Edinburgh on the way home, minus a car unfortunately. But hey, they got home safe even if it did add us another 5 hours onto our trip home . Would we do it again, of course we would.

Bib's and co who did all the orgainising. I was was ferking brilliant. Well done.

Now time for a kip

17 hours ago, rlongthorn said:

That’s a great picture Advantage! Thanks to the guys for letting the LF1 on the stand at the last minute and for the emergency set of spare tickets! 

I owe you a beer bibs, looked for you a few times to tell you in person but you must have been at the bar 😂

We enjoyed the show it was awesome, great day with great people.

thanks again.

5F0E78A5-F57A-4FA7-BBB7-5320B36FC6CB.jpeg

I spy a TVS1900 conversion there. How are you enjoying it?

• Like 1

Notice that my friend with the Exige type 25 don't speak a word in English and at his arrival has been proposed by the MLOC to park with them, he only realized later that he was supposed to go bit more far in parking.

4 minutes ago, dmax said:

Notice that my friend with the Exige type 25 don't speak a word in English and at his arrival has been proposed by the MLOC to park with them, he only realized later that he was supposed to go bit more far in parking.

IMG_1061.JPG

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tim_marra said:

I spy a TVS1900 conversion there. How are you enjoying it?

It’s fantastic Tim, power delivery is smoother than the standard tune and it really picks up in any gear now. It’s a real grin maker!

first and second are incredible, you can see your passenger disappear into the back of the seat and start looking around for things to hang on to 😂

i also just noticed that the Geely big wigs are in the background!

Hi Bibs thanks for allowing me the opportunity to attend the event and showcase my car. There was a real sense of camaraderie with the club stand. I met a few owners but hopefully will meet a lot more in future events. V

• Like 1