Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Club Stand - Calling at GT430/Cup 430/Sport 410/Cup 380/410 owners! - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Club Stand - Calling at GT430/Cup 430/Sport 410/Cup 380/410 owners!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Bibs,

although we are going in the GT430 to Norwich on the Friday, we were unable to get tickets through the 70th anniversary site we have asked Central Lotus and Scott who have said they have reserved both Sue and me tickets but not heard anything since.

We are not therefore sure where our car or us will be on the day, but certainly will help if we can.

by the way we think it is certainly a wow picture in the making 

• Like 1

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Fairly sure Bibs has tickets for the TLF stand, so you won’t need them from elsewhere.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

I’ll be there! Planning on convoying down with Leven Lotus and making a weekend of it but I’m sure the car could be made available to you if you plan to make a display. Im now on silver wheels like Marks...... could be good bookends :)

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

@Bibs can you get enough black and gold Exiges and Evoras to make the TLF moniker in the middle of the 430’s, don’t think it would be too difficult and would make an awesome drone shot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hedgerley said:

How about Car of the Show, 60th Anniversary Celebration? A bit tenuous and an old dog amongst the shiny new stuff, but hey, provenance 😀

But it’s the 70th Anniversary? :lol:

• Haha 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 21/08/2018 at 19:16, Bibs said:

Do we have 20 GT430's we could line up? Would this have the 'wow' factor?  

@The Pits, @anthonyyule, @Trevsked (+Mikey?), @Mark Allin, @Black Forest Power, @Michadams, @Trevleg, @Sizona, @hml_xy, @Hakim0v, @DarrylV8

would love to join you for this very special occasion but not able to make it on that weekend   😩

Okay, I‘ve checked the calendar and more than happy to attend with the GT430 Sport.

i would need two tickets, happy to pay for them as well.

Will also appreciate recommendations for hotels / appartments nearby for Fri - Sun.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Just Evora's on the stand? Surely you want cars from every decade non?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

Hi Bibs, as discussed, I would love to take up your offer of a ticket and also place the gt430 on the stand.

Of course, if there is a cost just let me know and I'll sort the payment. 

Email to follow.

Thanks all and looking forward to it.

• Like 1