Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast 2nd September @ Mannerstons Cafe & Farm Shop, EH49 7LY - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast 2nd September @ Mannerstons Cafe & Farm Shop, EH49 7LY

Sorry for the late notification on this.

The Bo'ness Revival Classic Show and Hillclimb takes place over the weekend of 1st/2nd September and I know that many of our regular breakfasteers (probably not a real word) will be either displaying their cars, taking part in the hill climb or just spectating. I have therefore organised with Mannerstons Cafe and farm Shop which is just a few miles from Bo'ness for us to have breakfast there from 9:00am when they open. Might not be early enough for those displaying their cars but early enough for those wishing to go as spectators.

We have had a few meetings here in the past and it is a popular breakfast venue. Please head into the Cafe when you arrive to avoid any delays.

If you plan to have breakfast please add your name to the list below as I need to let the venue know how many to expect.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 22/08/2018 at 18:10, The Lotus Position said:

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Richard +1 (Breakfast only)

5 & 6 Steve & Julie

7 & 8 David & Shirley (breakfast only)

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Richard +1 (Breakfast only)

5 & 6 Steve & Julie

7 & 8 David & Shirley (breakfast only)

9 & 10 Johnny & Audrey (breakfast only)

11 & 12 Fergus plus one 

there are a few more from SE coming I believe 👍

Sorry we will not be able to be there this weekend as we have extended our holiday in Switzerland. 

1 & 2 Richard +1 (Breakfast only)

3 & 4 Steve & Julie

5 & 6 David & Shirley (breakfast only)

7 & 8 Johnny & Audrey (breakfast only)

9 & 10 Fergus plus one 

Sorry I completely forgot to add myself to this as actually home for one of these for a change  

1 & 2 Richard +1 (Breakfast only)

3 & 4 Steve & Julie

5 & 6 David & Shirley (breakfast only)

7 & 8 Johnny & Audrey (breakfast only)

9 & 10 Fergus plus one 

11 Al. (Breakfast)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post up after the event but we ended up with about 20 there across about 9 cars so still a good turnout in the end. 

I didn’t go on to the hill climb as I’d been there all day Saturday and had other things on but it looked like they were organised for about 25 car clubs or so to be showing and a fair selection of other side attractions to make it family friendly. It has certainly been growing year on year and more and more organisation going into it , so hopefully those who went along had a good time. 

Al. 

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023