Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Goodwood Revival - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Revival

Stuart Monument

@cweeden it’s horrible seeing a good ticket going to waste so was keen for someone to have it. Didn’t go today but was there yesterday and the racing was great. Just a mega day 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Anyone else there today? Some amazing racing, the Glover Trophy was so close but sad to see Andy Middlehurst pipped 3 laps from the end, such close action throughout! 

I was there, if you saw any of the woody buggies being driven around I was driving one of those over the three days!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

totally brilliant weekend...   what a final race......   epic  as they all were...  

10 hours ago, dcmp said:

I was there, if you saw any of the woody buggies being driven around I was driving one of those over the three days!

I walked about 10 miles, was tempted to jump on the back of one of them! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

What was the over the road bit like this year? I was going to exhibit, but due to a family issue didn't.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

I walked about 10 miles, was tempted to jump on the back of one of them! 

Ah they are for mobility only i.e people with crutches, injuries, oaps etc. And the odd driver of course 🙂

• Gold FFM

only and hour over the road?..  you could spend all day there, what with the huge classic car park that changes all day..  evening entertainment was  brilliant on saturday night ..  

On 09/09/2018 at 18:50, Bibs said:

Anyone else there today? Some amazing racing, the Glover Trophy was so close but sad to see Andy Middlehurst pipped 3 laps from the end, such close action throughout! 

Yep i went on the sunday where the lister took the 15 bad luck he got held up in traffic and went one wheel.on grass so.lost bit more time. Got there at 6.45 am left at 8pm.been many times great day 

On 09/09/2018 at 21:43, pete said:

Anyone else see the St Trinian's girls?😨

Oh yer lol