Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Is it just me?....... - Forum Info & Help - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Is it just me?.......

ramjet

• Gold FFM

Hi,

I thought this might simply have been something on my MAC after Firefox updated a short while back. MAC running OS10.6.6 with Firefox 3.6.13. If I click an external link in a post, a new tab opens and begins to download the link, but the original tab with the thread also loads the external link page. I have just put up with it and after going back to the original tab clicking back twice gets me back the forum thread and then back to the new content page.

I say I though it might have been just my MAC here, but when I logged on from work yesterday (Windows with IE V something) I got the same thing happening there with an external link which sort of indicates it's the forum software?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has ben happening since I updated to 3.1.4 and I logged the issue with a support ticket last week. Its not right and theres an issue with the last upgrade that caused it but we're already on the case and it will be resolved soon :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

Well done Bibs. Another one if you haven't already noticed/seen it. Sometimes when I click reload to refresh the view new content page, firefox asks me if I want to save index.php as a file. Clicking reload again loads the view new content page normally. :detective:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Turn your screen the right way up, you antipodean fool! Aren't Oz macs shipped with gravity boots?

ez_full.jpg

:devil:

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• 3 weeks later...

After looking on the forums I found this about URLs in navigation, any help?

In API XML-RPC logs there are incorrect URLs in navigation section at the bottom of the page. When there is more than one subpage of logs results the URL to e.g. second page is:

h**p://board.com/admin/index.php?adsess=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&app=core&&module=tools&section=api&st=50

but should be:

h**p://board.com/admin/index.php?adsess=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&app=core&&module=tools&section=api&do=log_list&st=50

h**p = http

Edited by Petrol feet driven
sig.jpg

7733753-vector--atom-quantum-physics-molecule-hydrogen.jpg

Why didn't I think of that? :hope:

Indeed! Why, Dave, I think you've got it! :gathering::P

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Indeed! Why, Dave, I think you've got it! :gathering::P

one plus one equals ten... first law of Boolean Sod!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Are we getting into the realms of OOP 'chicken instances' and 'road instances' with hereditary properties causing inbreeding here?

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

It's all so elementary. If you call up "calculator" on your machine, and ask it to divide Fermat's last theorem ["Cubum autem in duos cubos, aut quadrato-quadratum in duos quadrato-quadratos, et generaliter nullam in infinitum ultra quadratum potestatem in duos eiusdem nominis fas est dividere cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet"] * by the square root of negative one, the superfluous link becomes "imaginary," and migrates to its respective alternative universe. Problem solved. :geek:

*If you can't translate from the Latin, you don't belong on this thread.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

• Gold FFM
:hrhr:

"It is impossible for a cube to be the sum of two cubes, a fourth power to be the sum of two fourth powers, or in general for any number that is a power greater than the second to be the sum of two like powers. I have discovered a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition that this margin is too narrow to contain."

Easy..

Now I will leave this thread..

sig.jpg