Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Fest, Shelsley Walsh 20 July 2019 - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Fest, Shelsley Walsh 20 July 2019

LotusLeftLotusRight

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried buying tickets but got the sold out icon as well.

Was hoping to be on the club stand as I was banking on it being in a central location so that I could bring my father who at 83 isn't as mobile as he once was.

Grateful of any news especially before I start polishing the car up lol 

Just in case Bibs couldn't work any magic (not that I doubt the glorious leaders ability!), I decided to purchase 2 general £12.50 tickets under the forum link on the premise that I'd already told my dad that we would go as a belated fathers day gift.  

Put in my details including the esprit, and had an email from Mark Webb @ Supercarfest saying:

"Thank you for registering your car in the Lotus Forums display area. This is a privileged parking zone next to the main hill climb track and next to the retail area, VIP area, Food Courts and Supercar Show. Venue map attached. Please follow the road signs to “Car Clubs” where you will be greeted and directed to your reserved Club area."

Therefore am I right in assuming that all is good and Bibs can stand down?

If so, then grateful if you could add me to the list please Bibs.

Cheers

Chris

I have booked a couple of tickets for this event, looking forward to it, hopefully the weather will be good enough to bring the 360 CUP.

Is the forum parking full yet?

Thanks

On 22/06/2019 at 09:16, chris said:

If there’s nothing bibs can do then I’d definitely buy it from you bazza, will obviously give Karl’s first refusal.

Thanks Chris, that is appreciated. I have just bought two standard tickets (@ £12.50 ea. as that was the only choice) so please feel free to buy bazza’s ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Were thinking of coming along to this for the first time, looks great!

We haven’t bought a ticket yet. Whats the deal with camping, do we need to arrive early on Sat to get a pitch?

• Gold FFM

Won’t be bringing the S4s.... will have to bring the new steed since the eldest is working somewhere onsite there on Saturday - so will need to use the sensible family car

Only here once

1 hour ago, anewtoy said:

I've got my Club parking pass but no ticket for the event.....did you guys get an email or actual ticket?

Ticket came as an attachment to the order confirmation email.

I had same issue, was advised to check the junk/spam folder but they were not there either. Emailed mark at supercarfest last night and had my tickets in my inbox first thing this morning.

11 hours ago, chris said:

I had same issue, was advised to check the junk/spam folder but they were not there either. Emailed mark at supercarfest last night and had my tickets in my inbox first thing this morning.

weird....I could not see them in Outlook but there they were as described  above in my inbox the day after I paid but could only see them on my iPhone...very weird but 🥳🥳

1 hour ago, anewtoy said:

weird....I could not see them in Outlook but there they were as described  above in my inbox the day after I paid but could only see them on my iPhone...very weird but 🥳🥳

see you tomorrows chaps