Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Fest, Shelsley Walsh 20 July 2019 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Fest, Shelsley Walsh 20 July 2019

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 18/02/2019 at 15:04, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I've booked tickets for this. I have a habit of going to inaugural events and I've been meaning to go to Shelsley Walsh for years, so this appeals.

https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/

Staying at partners mums house near Goodwood so was looking at festival but was surprised that I would have to pay for my young daughter ?

just seen this event and looked closer to my house and unashamedly cheaper ? 

Never been to such a event is this a similar type of occasion to festival of speed but on a smaller scale ? 

There have been a few such events over the years. I went to the first FoS, then first Cholmondeley, first La Vie en Bleu Prescott, first Coventry Motorfest, first Chateau Impney etc. They all follow the hill climb theme, rather than competing wheel to wheel. FoS is still the daddy, with major manufacturer and F1 teams in attendance, but is now too big and busy for me to make the effort. I don’t know if Supercarfest will be any good, but it’s good value, so worth a try.

• Like 1

I don’t think I can stand a big crowd and massive rugby scum in the stands to move  about etc 

so a smaller event is more my thing I reckon ? Not to mention a more reasonable cost FoS was asking £54 for my daughter for Saturday !

will there be a section for lotus cars otherwise I guess it’s just a case of bumping into each other on the day ? 

3 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

There have been a few such events over the years. I went to the first FoS, then first Cholmondeley, first La Vie en Bleu Prescott, first Coventry Motorfest, first Chateau Impney etc. They all follow the hill climb theme, rather than competing wheel to wheel. FoS is still the daddy, with major manufacturer and F1 teams in attendance, but is now too big and busy for me to make the effort. I don’t know if Supercarfest will be any good, but it’s good value, so worth a try.

You lads will not be disapointed Shelsey Walsh is great have been a number of times for the hill climb action and is as good if not better than FOS.

Your much closer to the action 

Prices are half for everything 

Less crowded 

And you Mingle with cars and owners much more easeily 

Half price tickets for TLFers! 

https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/lotusf

We've space for 50 cars, let's put on a great show here 👍

We've got an area in the main arena next to the track and there's also an after party with live music, hot food and bar! If anyone wants to stay after that and enjoy a few gins, camping spots are also available at £20/pitch. 

Please add your name to the list if you're joining us on the TLF stand :D

1. Bibs. 

• Like 2

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

We've got an area in the main arena next to the track and there's also an after party with live music, hot food and bar! If anyone wants to stay after that and enjoy a few gins, camping spots are also available at £20/pitch. 

1. Bibs. 

That’s fab Bibs 

I suspect I won’t be staying for after party as I might have young daughter ? Need to check ? 

When I go on link which tickets selection do I need to choose ? 

Morning all.......thought it was time to look beyond "the other" Lotus Forum so I have just created an account on here. 

My lad and I would like to come along to this as for once it is a Lotus event close to home.  I'm assuming I need to be a FFM to attend but is there anything I need to do to get our names on the attendees list?

Thanks 😀

• 3 weeks later...

very interesting...discounts for thelotusforums users? 

On 01/03/2019 at 09:37, Bibs said:

1. Bibs. 

very interesting...I'd like to return with my Elise to her birthplace....there's still availability? 

Count me in 

4 hours ago, Geoffers said:

1. Bibs  

2. Bazza

3. Barry Kearley and Danny

4. anewtoy and his young lad

5. Geoffers

Unfortunately I can't make this now. Disappointed at not being able to go as I was looking forward to it.

1. Bibs  

2. Barry Kearley and Danny

3. anewtoy and his young lad

4. Geoffers

On 05/03/2019 at 21:02, anewtoy said:

4. anewtoy and his young lad 👍

Tickets purchased... i just used 11111 as the membership number. The Kent boys thats 4 of us at the moment are staying in the Tally Ho Pub/B&B on the Friday and Saturday night. 

• Like 1

I was at another car show on Sunday and one of the promoters from Supercarfest collared me and asked if I would put my Evora GTE in the paddock area at Shelsley Walsh. So he's reimbursed me for the general entrance tickets I bought back in February and they're giving me a slot in the garage and 3 runs up the hill. You won't miss me: I'll be the slowest driver on track!

• Haha 1