Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Combe - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Combe

esprit22

If you mean the M100 is not that fast please think again as a Mk 1 standard Esprit barely makes 120 mph and a M100 tops over 130 mph

My Esprit V8 is remapped to 440hp and the M100 won't live with that, but it will go on without any reliability problems for well over 100,000 miles.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, esprit22 said:

So any Esprits gonna join me there next Saturday?

Sorry Chris mines too noisy for the track. Will be in the Elise again. I'm sure they'll still be plenty of Esprit around though 😀

• Gold FFM

Going but lacking 1 Esprit 

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I will have to pass on that one as I dont know of anyone who has that mileage on an M100. As far as I have experience of is my first Excel did 150,000 before a rebuild. My first Ford Diesel done 250,000 before rust got it and Ann's Octavia Diesel is currently on 175,000 with no rust problems as yet. Unless yours has that mileage, if so we have another 130K to go.

19 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

There's a big party for (M100) Elans  😍

rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png 

rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png     rgIZ6fK.png RkMOLAO.png 

• Like 1

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

I'll be there as ever Chris...but in the M100 this year not the Esprit.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

3 hours ago, dave excell said:

I will have to pass on that one as I dont know of anyone who has that mileage on an M100. As far as I have experience of is my first Excel did 150,000 before a rebuild. My first Ford Diesel done 250,000 before rust got it and Ann's Octavia Diesel is currently on 175,000 with no rust problems as yet. Unless yours has that mileage, if so we have another 130K to go.

Bit off topic but a story on piston heads about high milers.....Volvo done 3 million miles!

16 hours ago, dave excell said:

If you mean the M100 is not that fast please think again as a Mk 1 standard Esprit barely makes 120 mph and a M100 tops over 130 mph

My Esprit V8 is remapped to 440hp and the M100 won't live with that, but it will go on without any reliability problems for well over 100,000 miles.

No, before you get carried away about speed, who cares? An Esprit is just better looking!

6 hours ago, dave excell said:

Yep, my M100 has done 280k

What...like i do every year?!?!  No, sorry matey I'll be on my way home soon after 5.

• Haha 2

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny