Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cup 430 Club - Page 5 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Cup 430 Club

BatMobile

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, BatMobile said:

@Screem how is your car progressing? do you have a collection date yet?

I’ve Not got an official date as yet but was told by the factory back in early feb that it would be ready to hand over to sales some time in March. I’m Getting pretty excited now so hopefully won’t be too much longer  😉

Going off what the weather has been like the last few months I think I ordered it at just the right time. I’ve not driven my 380 for the last 2 months  by far the longest I’ve gone without use in the last 18 months!

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
On 12/03/2020 at 21:01, Screem said:

I’ve Not got an official date as yet but was told by the factory back in early feb that it would be ready to hand over to sales some time in March. I’m Getting pretty excited now so hopefully won’t be too much longer  😉

Going off what the weather has been like the last few months I think I ordered it at just the right time. I’ve not driven my 380 for the last 2 months  by far the longest I’ve gone without use in the last 18 months!

Hey buddy, how is the car coming along. Are you having to wait till lock down is reduced to collect the car or have Lotus agreed to deliver it to you?

• Gold FFM

Car was delivered to jct Leeds the night before lockdown. 
They are still in shut down at the moment. A bit frustrating but at least is something to look forward to post corona. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

I think it’s something silly like 107db once the valves open. 

will report back on what the track exhaust is after snetterton on Wednesday. It is so much quieter than my 350 exhaust.

I'm surprised @The Pits hasn't been along and made you an offer for it. He loves the MSG and that would look superb in his garage next to his GT430!!!

Very very nice car that 430 CUP, colour is just superb.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

Looks absolutely stunning in yellow Steve  congrats on the purchase. I did Oulton park again on Friday and the car performed faultlessly.

I’d recommend to get it on a track day to really see what is capable of. It’s something else   😉

C467946F-8E73-4496-9C2B-DDE57C26D88E.png

8FD77B20-4754-47E6-8E56-D1CF60D0CEB5.png

Thank you guys.

It's solid yellow (C206).

Was a bit unsure whether to take liquid yellow instead but I think it was the right decision for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...