Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Best way to add exhaust noise? - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Best way to add exhaust noise?

PJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
20 minutes ago, PJ said:

How can I get the best exhaust sound with (even more and louder) pops and bangs? 

Buy an aftermarket version 😂

2bular have a great product but you may need to wait sometime before receiving it !

you can also replace the tips on the stock system, @BatMobile done this before I am sure and there is a post on here about the process 

Edited by Edinburgh 111s

2 hours ago, R300XXX said:

2bular road system is awesome, waited 3 weeks for mine in the middle of last year

He’s getting quicker from the months of waiting. Spoke to a chap in Germany this week, he got Jim’s valved road system in a week, so he seems to be holding stock these days

46 minutes ago, TerryCTR said:

Can’t beat the Ti exhaust sound 😎

No doubt, it is a fantastic noise but does make getting on track and then being able to stay all day pretty difficult 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

Well actually you can .... have you heard the 2bular valved road system ? 😉

Yeah I’ve heard them all mate, for me the looks and sound of oem was a must hence they pasting moving from the 350 to 430 after 2 months of ownership.

21 minutes ago, R300XXX said:

All depends what you want to spend 2k for a 2bular, 5k for Ti (I’m guessing) or 30-40k for a 430, if your happy with your car and want some more noise the 2bular is certainly the best value for money

Unless it goes on fire 😆 - jokes!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TerryCTR said:

Unless it goes on fire 😆 - jokes!

Actually the fires are probably caused by the plastic diffusers melting, its combustable, a common problem on 380's, ask me how I know.............

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a 2Bular Valved Road exhaust on the 27th Jan.

So far, 2 promised delivery dates have been missed and we're on course for a 3rd missed date.
I've already had to cancel 1 appointment for fitting.

I've been nothing but polite and patient in all my correspondence, but the wait time is really tainting the general excitement for it to actually arrive.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, always difficult to get a (custom) part in no matter where you order. I've noticed this issue at most suppliers. Better take into account a 2 month lead time than you should be fine by most of them... Hope you get it soon!