Barrykearley

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Andyww said:

Trump will likely be totally out of his depth as president

Initially quite the case. 

His selection of Secretary of State will be telling...

Image result

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

can we send the ones who want to stay in up to Scotland

then they can have their independence too.......

job done

oh...and a bit of repointing to Hadrians masonry

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

1 hour ago, theelanman said:

can we send the ones who want to stay in up to Scotland

then they can have their independence too.......

job done

So that's where Trump got the idea from.

Margate Exotics.

I'll start the ball rolling.

No and Brexit voting guy. 4 bed detached house, rural Perthshire. Stunning views, 0.5 acre garden and huge garage. 

Looking to swap with a whinging remainer from Norfolk, similar size house etc. Close proximity to Hethel an added bonus / incentive.

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I think you were being overly generous with the middle age moniker.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

So Obama says his first transition meeting with Trump was excellent and this:

US President-elect Donald Trump has invited Theresa May to visit Washington in a phone call in which both stressed the importance of UK/US relations.

Downing Street said Mr Trump had spoken of his warmth and personal connections with the UK while Mrs May congratulated him on his victory.

Mr Trump, who mother was Scottish, said the UK was a "very, very special place for me and for our country" No 10 said.

The two shared a "desire to strengthen bilateral trade and investment".

Back the front of the queue!

The small print.

16 hours ago, theelanman said:

"We will build a wall, and make Scotland pay for it."

Lake District Cumbria County Council

Co sponsored by the River Eden "Protect our Fish!" Fly Fishing Society,* dedicated to keeping Red Herrings north of the wall.

*www.FFS.uk

saw this in an article.....

'Genuine distress'

Dulwich Labour MP Hayes said she was prepared to defy Labour whips to oppose the measure unless the government promised a second referendum.

She said: "I had somebody in my surgery last week who was in tears because of Brexit and I see genuine distress amongst my constituents about what this path means.

I really don't know what this country is coming to.......

what ever happened to gumption.........just grow a pair and lets get on with the decision that was made by a democratic decision........

• Like 1

The SNP lady who was on BBC Question Time last night was genuinely scary. I had to sit for a while before going to bed as I was worried I would have nightmares. Still havent quite recovered.

Im thinking of suing the SNP and the government for my own personal distress and worry

Im worried that with all this crap and whinging no one is going to do anything

I see that well know political leader, Farron is it, fro the Liberal Vanishing Party has piped up saying that unless there is a second referendum on the terms of Brexit at the end of the negotiations they will take their 8 MP's and vote against A50.

What worries about this, the Liberal party, and our Press, is that NO-ONE seems to understand the rules - we invoke A50. We negotiate. We leave within 2 years whether we have a negotiated settlement or not. 

Have I miss-understood the process?

If not, then what good is a 2nd referendum on the terms as if we say we don't like them, we can't exactly un-invoke A50 can we?  Bloody muppets.

2 minutes ago, theelanman said:

Im thinking of suing the SNP and the government for my own personal distress and worry

Im worried that with all this crap and whinging no one is going to do anything

No need to worry. The SNP have done practically F all for the past 9 years in power. The only thing they have done is to incite hatred of the english, westminster and run down the NHS, Police and Education in the country. What a great set of things to be remembered for and what a scandalous waste of 9 years of power.

The small print.

lets just keep voting.........itll keep the populous quiet for a few more years......

smoke and mirrors........

and on the result of the second referendum the losers can protest so we can have a third......and so on......

7 hours ago, Andyww said:

Ditto would not surprise if Trump never becomes president.

Hope springs eternal, mate. But the odds are long.

"Done deal" and such.

• Gold FFM

Anyone watch question time last night?

amazing to see the vitreol from the left wingers like evet cooper. That's exactly why democracy has failed as they put it......

Only here once