• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, ian29gte said:

Caption competition. Off you go!

IMG_2481.PNG

So Mr Obama, you think you can come to Germany and play God, hold your hands out like ziss, and I vill nail you to za cross.

• Like 1

You zerious, zer comb-over ist dat long really! 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

14 hours ago, ian29gte said:

Caption competition. Off you go!

IMG_2481.PNG

What did you expect ??   We always put them to the back of the trade Que's but said we didn't..  You went and said you were going to do it..   It's like bloody Dunkirk , First the British back off to regroup, now the bloody yank populous want to join the party..  Dummkopf !!  you were supposed to break the will of your people not create another Eisenhower. 

• Like 1

" I did it............My Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" - ta-da.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

We've not even left yet and already France is becomibg the new wild west frontier for the EU...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38064242

The small print.

France is a very lawless place. We were stopped at lights in Nice a couple of years ago and had all our stuff nicked out the car.

When we were at the police station they provided a translator and she told us car-jacking is pretty much a daily occurrence in the South of France. They keep the figures covered up. It is not French people doing this. 

21 minutes ago, Andyww said:

It is not French people doing this. 

No that is true. But then they don't do nearly enough to stop it though do they?

Same when they have farmers, truckers, ATC and just about everyone else on strike making life a misery for all. It's about time the UK and the other EU member states started to seek financial compensation from the French for all the chaos they cause us!

If the shoe was on the other foot, they'd be there in a flash claiming what they could...

The small print.

I think this is a different issue to the usual French nonsense when they have strikes and the Police just stand around. 

We found in our case the police were really efficient. They provided a translator as already mentioned, they took fingerprints, drove us to the scene, took evidence from some other helpful people who volunteered it. They sent us a document a couple of weeks later stating they had identified the culprits.

We also noticed they typed everything directly into a computer system. None of the farce here in the UK where they write it down by hand, get it signed then have to re-type it all later on and get approval again.

The problem is, they are simply over-run with the people who do this. Germany is going the same way. They are also very fearful of stirring up trouble so they conceal the extent of the crimes. In fact knowing what I do now, nobody should drive foreign or rental cars in the South of France as they are a sitting target. 

France is a wreck, sadly due to the country's conection with the African colonies,  my farthers plans of selling up and retiring over there has been binned.   

He says two many people of the church of Mohammed have wrecked the rural community have taken over. 

I feel very sorry for the French and will feel the same way for Germany in a few years. 

Very sad state of affairs.

A

You want to try Greece, my car was broken into years ago and found the local police to busy watching football on TV to even talk to us. Even had to get the British consulate involved to sort out some paperwork for the insurance - and this before the country went to hell in a handbasket.

My colleagues in Paris summed it up well - all French. They said you can tell when there was a big football match the telly as all the gendarme in Paris would be driving through the streets, with their lights and sirens on, ensuring they GOT HOME IN TIME to watch the football from the start!   lol....

The small print.

We all know that in politics there are lies, damned lies and spin. but yet again we have the SNP!

Out of around 3.2m who could vote, 1.7m voted remain. 1.1m voted leave. Hardly a ringing mandate for all the shit we need to put up with. Then this;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/22/nicola-sturgeons-brexit-minister-caught-making-inaccurate-claims/

The small print.

• Gold FFM

Come the revolution 

these are probably the most interesting political times in this country since RichardIII.

im loving the trump, farage, French presidential rumblings

Only here once

Another legal challenge, this time over us leaving the single market, which is tied to membership so we have to leave. What doesn't surprise me is that all these legal challenges are privately funded, obviously from people who make a lot of money from the corrupt organisation that is the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38126899

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that democracy is dying in the UK with people who do not like a vote outcome crying, then crying foul, then trying to use the judicial system to over turn it.

We have the SNP in Scotland who are saying that as a majority in Scotland voted to remain then Scotland must remain. Funny thing is though we also had a majority IN Scotland who voted NO to independence and yet they still march on towards, Independence!  Go figure this lunacy and complete disregard for democracy.

Also, we now have Blair, the most hated current Politician in the UK believing that the "people want him back" and they want him to lead us away from leaving Europe. For crying out loud the ego's, the arrogance, and the whatever of our politicians today is just staggering. It is time for them to respect the wishes of the people, and move on, whether that is Brexit or Scottish Independence!

The small print.

since we've empowered the whole world to be right no one can be wrong.......until the revolution that is......

I like you am getting sick to the back teeth of whingers.........

we used to be a nation of do'ers.......we'd do what needed to be done.....back bone.......grit....morals......just getting on with it

now we just seem to have a core of jelly pushed on by the ones with ships on their shoulders

democracy is on its way out..........we'll all be whipped up in a mindless hoard by some idiot at the top to do the whims of the gormless

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

Another legal challenge, this time over us leaving the single market, which is tied to membership so we have to leave. What doesn't surprise me is that all these legal challenges are privately funded, obviously from people who make a lot of money from the corrupt organisation that is the EU.

Yes, they appear outwardly to be privately funded but under the surface they are funded by commercial organisations who have a vested interest. Fact is, the combined power of these people could be impossible to counter.

They were at it again in the wholly negative financial predictions which were stated in the Autumn Statement. They have now come out with an exact figure per head which Brexit will cost everyone. Its pure fiction but the pressure is being ramped up to overcome the result. 

Interesting to see what happens with the referendum in Italy on Sunday. It could be a major step towards the whole lot crashing down.

Yes, we need our Italian brothers and sisters to stand up and be counted. However, ever since the Romans left the office I'm not sure their track record on standing up and being counted is that strong!

I hope they have the gumption to send as clear a message to the corrupt muppets in Brussels as we did.

The small print.