Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brexit - Page 56 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brexit

Barrykearley

Lord Dubs speaking to two "child" refugees. Me thinks Mr Dubs needs to visit Specsavers.

91569066_lorddubs-news-large_trans_NvBQz

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, silverfrost said:

What a joke,  children my ARSE :angry:  Just think how much those 2 alone will be draining your taxes, let alone the thousands of others <_<

If they have come from Calais the chances are these two have attacked British truck drivers attempting to get to the UK. The French have been housing them in centres but they abscond and go back to Calais to have another go.

It has been stated by people who work in Lunar House in Croydon that as soon as these "refugees" are processed the first request many of them make is for official papers to be issued so they can go back to where they started out from for a "holiday" ! The same is happening in Germany, in winter many of the new arrivals went back because the weather was too cold!

Ah..... Lunar House. When my wife (and I) went there to get her permanent leave to remain - her being Ugandan at the time. We were interviewed by

• Firstly, a Ugandan lady - she told us, and we had a long chat about home
  • Secondly, a lady from Eastern Europe - her accent gave it away.

The only people we thought were probably native British were the security guards at the entrance and keeping control of the queue.

I also did the Lunar House thing many years ago. There was a huge scam uncovered a while back with people taking bribes to hand out leave to remain stamps to their fellow countrymen. I expect it still goes on.

The other thing about that "Child Refugee" issue was when the press rumbled them, instead of making sure they brought in genuine children, they erected screens around the front of Lunar House to blobk the press from checking up on the migrants. And they wonder why people get annoyed!

Good read Chris,   Not sure about the bit saying the british goverment is one of the world goverments that quickly answers to a cocern though !  They give us Brexit and try to make it look like they answr to our every beck and call :ermm:  However i am pleased with Mrs May and think she is doing a great job imo.  

A

I also think May is doing a great job and providing we stick to our guns with Europe to get a FAIR AND BALANCED SETTLEMENT for both sides I am increasingly looking forward to a new enlightened UK. Economically, we have Google and Apple backing the UK and I see Boeing has just announced a new R&D/Innovation and Engineering factory in Sheffield.

As a nation, we are are good at inventing and making stuff, we just need to get back to that and a weaker pound helps us immensely to compete. Germany and her manipulation of the Euro has been rumbled, so maybe it is now our turn?

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, silverfrost said:

I wonder how the BBC will try and hide or play down that news lol 

Just ignore it and put up some old horse sh&t about Tesco renaming jobs and make out it's cutting staff numbers - see we are all doomed after all ?IMG_1079.thumb.PNG.b8e7f07cbbf44324aadbc8a07775c7d1.PNG

• Like 1

Only here once

The Gaurdian is getting desperate now.

Yesterday: Nissan propose building a £2 billion components plant in the North East but want only 200 million of regional aid (ie peanuts) to go ahead: Terrible news.

Today: Chinese invest £2 billion in City of London property: Awful news.

• Like 1

Yes amazing they are still are investing given this world war 3 that is going on at the moment and we are all poor walking about homeless, begging the EU to forgive us.  :P

Cant wait till the Italians and french leave the EU i will be pissing my pants with laughter,  All i hear from the remoaners now is Putin must be loving the uk leaving the EU as its making it weak,  I would rather choose Russia to overthrow Europe than have an Islamic filled EU any day of the week.   Not that Putin wants that, just sick of hearing everybody go on about he must be loving what is happening in the EU now, I personally like the bloke and people need to stop thinking of Russia to be now like it was during the cold war era. :)

• Like 1

A

• Gold FFM

What some folks seem to forget - in ww2 the Russians were absolutely critical in overthrowing the nazis...... 

this almost never mentioned - lest we forget

• Like 1

Only here once

Worse, the HoL action shows they cars about EU citizens in the UK but not about UK citizens in EU. They have removed a major negotiating factor in the UK citizens future. If I were living in the EU I would be livid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andyww said:

Worse, the HoL action shows they cars about EU citizens in the UK but not about UK citizens in EU. They have removed a major negotiating factor in the UK citizens future. If I were living in the EU I would be livid.

It was to be expected, given the HoL political make-up.

Margate Exotics.

14 hours ago, ian29gte said:

It was to be expected, given the HoL political make-up.

What, you mean a bunch of gravey swilling selfish b@stards who only care about making a point?

This has seriously harmed our negotiation stance and is incredibly niaive. Obvisouly this is just my personal and humble opinion.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

12 hours ago, C8RKH said:

What, you mean a bunch of gravey swilling selfish b@stards who only care about making a point?

This has seriously harmed our negotiation stance and is incredibly niaive. Obvisouly this is just my personal and humble opinion.

Not at all.

I meant a bunch of liberal and left-wing gravy swilling selfish bastards who place more importance on EU nationals than their own UK citizens. I trust that clears up the misunderstanding?

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.