Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Been Away For A Little Bit . . . - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Been Away For A Little Bit . . .

Tony K

I just had a big weekend. The best weekend of my life, ever. Period.

Let's start with the reason why, the most beautiful part:

WEDDING023.jpg

That's my bride, Patty. I love her with all of my heart, and I'm the happiest person in the world. :)

. . . okay, but this is "Esprit Events", not "General Chat" . . . so here's some Esprit:

WEDDING039.jpg

WEDDING042.jpg

. . . . and a little bit of Jag:

WEDDING041.jpg

Two of them, for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, while Patty and I had the S1 as our transport

WEDDING045.jpg

Start the evening with a toast:

WEDDING070.jpg

A little bit of cake:

WEDDING095.jpg

Our first dance:

WEDDING081.jpg

Here's where we spent the weekend -- the Louis Penfield House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright:

WEDDING188.jpg

Nothing more appropriate than an S1 in the carport of a Frank Lloyd Wright house!

WEDDING206.jpg

I don't have much to say, really. I'm just happy beyond words right now. Just wanted to share these pics with you all.

Cheers,

Tony :)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony - congratulations to you and your beautiful bride, and welcome to the exclusive Esprit wedding car club! I think we need an Esprit wedding car thread as it seems a popular method of transport to the ceremony!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Congratulations to you both.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

well done :) and i wish you both a wonderful life together :)

Dave

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

congatulations to the both of you, ...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Congratulations to you both. You managed to keep that very quiet on the lead up Tony. Great to see the new arrival being put to good use on the special day. Happy honeymoon and best wishes for a great life together.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Tony,

As my Arch nemisis I would like to say that during the wedding I flew in, destroyed the cake, car and in laws and made my escape. :)

As a fellow LEF member and friend I have to commend you on the choice of both wife and cars. I know she has alot to put up with (as a LEF widow.... :) ) and I look forward to hearing how my evil half brother defeated all my Lotusophiles I sent against you.

Basically...well done mate. I salute you and drink to your.....and your wifes, health.

Your friend

Tony K....the one and only!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Congratulations, Tony.

3 beautiful cars and, now, a beautiful wife.

Just remember to keep the Jaguar for when the family expands. :)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! <_<

Here's a little follow up -- honeymoon trip photos (just clean ones!!!):

We were too tired to travel far or do anything big, so we just took a trip in the blue S1. We ended up in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, where we visited Frank Lloyd Wright's "Fallingwater" house, and spent a few days hiking in the highlands and, erm, one day shopping.

First, it is a requirement that something fall off of an S1 on any long trip. In this case, it was the horns:

WEDDINGANDTRIP221.jpg

That's okay. We still got to our first destination with no problems:

WEDDINGANDTRIP282.jpg

If any of you ever visit Pennsylvania, make sure to visit Fallingwater. It's worth the drive. . . .

WEDDINGANDTRIP267.jpg

WEDDINGANDTRIP257.jpg

Speaking of the drive, the drive is worth the drive itself!

BLUES1SPOTTEDWOODSforweb.jpg

I heard S1s handle well in the wet:

BLUES1RAINWOODSforweb.jpg

Patty snapped a lot of photos from the car. Most of them looked like this:

BLUES1BLURDRIVE.jpg

:lol::lol::whistle::lol:

Naturally, I spent some of the camera battery on S1 photos! (worth clicking on to enlarge, especially the first two)

BLUES1FRONTWOODSforweb.jpg

BLUES1WOODSANGLE.jpg

BLUES1WOODSDARKNOFLASHcorrected.jpg

BLUES1PATTYFALLINGWATER.jpg

There were other photos of woods and stuff, but the best ones are these above! lol :o

:o

Tony

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Wow mate, thats some great shots. Almost believe your Evil side has gone forever. Now just to get a name change and I'll be fine! :cheers:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Thanks. Nice pics Tony. The place built into/onto the rocks looks amazing.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!