Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora Launch Edition Register - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Launch Edition Register

LOTUSMAN33

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF @Macaayroni. :welcome: 

You need to post some close up photos. Starlight Black looks awesome in the right light. North or South Island?

You should duck over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

My first Evora was a Silver LE with an Oyster interior, AU59DRX, noticed its not on the list, I was wondering whether the owner is not on the Forum or whether the reg has been changed.

Tris...

• Gold FFM

Looks like there is another Launch Edition for sale on Pistonheads that isn't on the list; WX59CHL.

Sister car WX59CHZ, which is already on  the list has just been sold - the previous owner has posted a video on Facebook of the new owner driving it away.

WX59CHL #1.JPG

WX59CHL #2.JPG

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Relic222 said:

Hi @LOTUSMAN33

You can add mine to the list - Laser Blue launch edition with black leather interior. DK59 AXX, P.D.I 09/10/2009, first registered in 13/10/2009.

Has the badges on the sill and dash as others have mentioned.

What are the badges on the dash? Can you post a photo? 

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

OK, thanks. I've got that on mine (photo is my car) but I read somewhere that it said "Launch Edition" was on the dash.. obviously that was incorrect. When you wrote "Has the badges on the sill and dash as others have mentioned." thought you meant sill and dash were the same....

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...