Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
KMS Motorshow - Quex Park - 25/6 July 2020 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

KMS Motorshow - Quex Park - 25/6 July 2020

Bibs

I would like to invite you and your club on behalf of KEDA Event Solutions to join us next year at our annual car and bike event, the KMS Motorshow. Our show will be taking place on the 25th and 26th of July 2020 at Quex Park in Birchington, Kent and we would love to see as many members of your club attend as possible.

Camping is free and your club is welcome stay at the showground from 12:00PM on Friday 24th July till 12:00PM on Monday 27th July with entertainment running throughout the weekend such as action-packed arena displays, live music, static vehicle displays, fairground, trade village and much more. There will also be quality evening entertainment including our competition “I’m a petrolhead, get me out of here!”, where car and bike clubs compete against each other for prizes and a chance to win the petrolhead cup.

Vehicles can be booked into the show via our website www.kedamotorshow.com except for bookings with over 20 vehicles which must be taken over the phone. Your club members don’t all have to book at once either. If you chose to book individually, we will make a note of which club you are part of and will group your members together when it comes to allocating you a position at the showground.

Sounds good to me, anyone interested? If there's enough people we'll get a stand sorted out :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’d be tempted if I can get my Esprit to work properly by then. She’ll still be a restoration project but hopefully able to get about without the RAC!

• Gold FFM

Yes, Sat possible for me.  I'm with @Dan E. Until Conrad Hilton does tents, I don't do camping.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sounds good,  I live just down the road, I'd be good for Sunday, I'm away Saturday unfortunately,

👍 

• 2 months later...

Show Cancellation Statement

Wednesday 20th May 2020

We are absolutely gutted to be writing this statement, however, with just two months to go until the KMS Motorshow and the government restrictions on large gatherings unlikely to change for the foreseeable future, we have been left with no option but to cancel the 2020 edition of the show. While we know this is disappointing, we hope you can understand we are doing this to keep our staff, exhibitors and visitors safe.

What happens next?

We appreciate these are difficult times for many people and therefore we will automatically be processing refunds for everyone who bought a ticket to the show. We will be doing this automatically in the coming days and we would ask you to bear with us while we work through this process. As we are sure you can appreciate, our phone lines will be very busy so we would ask you to only contact us by telephone if necessary. 

Looking ahead

We are now looking forward to next year and planning for the show is in full swing. The next edition of the KMS Motorshow will be held on the 24th and 25th July 2021 at Quex Park in Kent. Tickets for next year’s show will be available to book from the 1st of October via our website. Thank you for your continuing interest in the KMS Motorshow and for your understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you soon.

In the meantime, keep safe and well.

All the best,

The KMS Team

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.