Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dealer Logo question - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Dealer Logo question

Hec

Good Afternoon,

My car was originally supplied through Norfolk Motor Company, Sprowston Road, Norwich, NR3 6HT.

Does anyone have an image of the original dealer logo numberplate ?

Kind Regards,

Hec.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought my 1st Excel (2nd hand) from them in 1991.

I've only got one picture with the number plate, but it is too far away to be able to get any detail. It looks like the company name is centred under the registration. Scanned in from a negative 8 or so years ago - not sure where the negatives are to try and get a better scan. Here's the image cropped to just the Excel

IMG_20120226_121725.jpg

Edit to add:

If you're asking about number plates, are you close to finishing?

Any photos of your Excel?

• 2 years later...

I had the same issue when I tried to look for plates from the Norfolk Motor Company. I ended up going on Flickr and typing in Esprits, Excels, Elites from the surrounding years that it was registered. 

I managed to find these and had some mock-ups made that are arriving soon made by a guy called Matt Dickins on Facebook. Photo isn’t great quality but it gave me a rough idea. Hope this helps, but if your Excel is a later one it’ll be useless. Good luck

99C10265-B577-4AB6-8825-E49D2AAB23EF.png

3F7A2DFF-B97A-4B7B-8374-C76B2E14EC37.jpeg