Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
13 Sep Breakfast at Dave & Megan's - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

13 Sep Breakfast at Dave & Megan's

1. ChrisJ
  2. Me and Schumacher 
  3. Sparkles (dammit, they've got me saying it now)
  4. NigelM
  5. Senior
  6. internets :) 
  7. Pete
  8. Stephen & Kim
  9. Dave Eds
  10. Chris Fella
  11. Kevin and Clare (might come in two cars if ok. Will have the girls)
  12. Phil flash
  13. PainterDave + 1
  14. neilreid + 1
  15. PeterG - maybe
  16. thebartman + 1
  17. Phil D
  18. JNW3
  19. DanE

We are almost at the maximum number limit 

• Gold FFM
9 minutes ago, Kevjp said:

Anyone want to run in with us? Coming from the A10-Puckeridge area. Always nice to see a little row of Lotus pootling along the road..

I'm setting off from due East - Buckingham

36 minutes ago, thebartman said:

Yep

Ok presume you are not doing M1-M25-M11? if you are coming via Ampthill - Baldock - Buntingford, pop down the A10 to the Bishops Storford (puckeridge)  turn off and we can meet there. Then we can pick up the A120. 

Kevin

39 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

I'll join you from High Cross.....

Great. Can meet at the Puckeridge turn off.

Kevin

I'll be sending out the address as a PM on Wednesday.

1. ChrisJ
  2. Me and Schumacher 
  3. Sparkles (dammit, they've got me saying it now)
  4. NigelM
  5. Senior
  6. internets :) 
  7. Pete
  8. Stephen & Kim
  9. Dave Eds
  10. Chris Fella
  11. Kevin and Clare (might come in two cars if ok. Will have the girls)
  12. Phil flash
  13. PainterDave + 1
  14. neilreid + 1
  15. PeterG - maybe
  16. thebartman + 1
  17. Phil D
  18. JNW3
  19. DanE
  20. Hornsey Boy - no food required

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Kevjp said:

Ok presume you are not doing M1-M25-M11? if you are coming via Ampthill - Baldock - Buntingford, pop down the A10 to the Bishops Storford (puckeridge)  turn off and we can meet there. Then we can pick up the A120. 

Kevin

Great. Can meet at the Puckeridge turn off.

Kevin

I was going to do motorways (OK on a Sunday) but delighted to change route and go X-country - could you send the exact location to meet "Puckeridge Turn Off" and what sort of time  - I have very little knowledge of this area .........

4 hours ago, Kevjp said:

Anyone want to run in with us? Coming from the A10-Puckeridge area. Always nice to see a little row of Lotus pootling along the road..

Hi @Kevjp - I’ll be coming from Hitchin way and could meet you guys at Puckeridge depending on what time you’re thinking ?

9 hours ago, thebartman said:

I was going to do motorways (OK on a Sunday) but delighted to change route and go X-country - could you send the exact location to meet "Puckeridge Turn Off" and what sort of time  - I have very little knowledge of this area .........

Good stuff, If you look for Pearce's Farm shop and cafe (SG9 9ND) on the A10. At their entrance is a lay by, we could meet there at say 8:30am (Thaxted is about 40 mins away at a leisurely bimble). Dave Eds you will know it.

JNW3 is that time ok?

Kevin

Dave has never been so popular. 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

6 hours ago, Kevjp said:

Good stuff, If you look for Pearce's Farm shop and cafe (SG9 9ND) on the A10. At their entrance is a lay by, we could meet there at say 8:30am (Thaxted is about 40 mins away at a leisurely bimble). Dave Eds you will know it.

JNW3 is that time ok?

Kevin

That should be ok - will know for sure on Saturday, so will 100% confirm then if that's ok? :) 

20 minutes ago, JNW3 said:

That should be ok - will know for sure on Saturday, so will 100% confirm then if that's ok? :) 

Of course. We will probably leave just after 8:30 (say 8:40) so if you can make it just turn up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Jonathan, if you don't turn up, can I have your bacon?

Step away from the bacon - I'm definitely coming, just not sure yet if I can make Puckeridge for 8.30 yet :) 

• Gold FFM

Bugger.  Although it'll be spiffing to see you. 😁

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

9 minutes ago, elise 147 said:

Hi @Kevjp, we are coming in from Hertford and can meet at Pearces Farm lay-by for 8:30.
If anything changes just post, will keep an eye out.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Grea, see you the Sunday!