Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dancing in the rain - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Dancing in the rain

scotty435

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Evora is magic. But 12c just does everything that bit better. Switchable suspension the deal-maker. 

I'd happily have 200bhp less if a 12c were cheaper to run. For the money, Evora is the business.

Justin 

On 07/02/2021 at 09:34, scotty435 said:

Nice balanced write up and good to see the Evora performing so well against a car costing almost 3x as much and built by the mighty McLaren. I do think in the future the Evora will get the recognition it deserves as one of the most capable cars in it's class.  

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

@EGTE  - I am sure you are right but..............

I would be amazed if anyone who loves driving an Evora would not love driving a 12c. They are very similar in terms of dynamics. 

Money no object and having to choose one, I would have the McLaren. On any sort of budget, Evora. 

Put another way, 12c is the girl of your dreams but she has an expensive taste in jewels. Evora is the girl of your dreams, has a lovely family and cooks your dinner.

Justin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll take the 12C then as I have the other girl already!

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Find me a Volcano Red 12c then @jep. I've had the wife for 26 years so due a change anyway.

The small print.

57 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I'll take the 12C then as I have the other girl already!

I'd rather have this than the 12c  McLaren 570S V8 SSGmclaren-570s-v8-ssg-S4355199-5.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jep said:

@exeterjeep I think that is the new 620R. Almost unusable on the road, I am told

Justin

B&C have it, says  McLaren 570S V8 SSG

5 minutes ago, jep said:

@exeterjeep I think that is the new 620R. Almost unusable on the road, I am told

Whoops.......perhaps not, but this is:

McLaren 620R Review (2021) | Top Gear

Justin

Looks nice but expensive....