Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Shifter for pre 2017 Exige V6 (also short shifter) - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Shifter for pre 2017 Exige V6 (also short shifter)

Hi to all,

I have made some shifters for a group of friends, but I have a pair extra at disposal.

If anyone would be interested, feel free to contact me.

I leave you the link to the open discussion on the Elise/Exige sub forums, go directly to the 4th answer:

New Selfmade Shifter, also short lever stroke - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners

Eventually Whatsapp at +39 347 6845481

tks, Manuel

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

To @manuel.400, when clicking on those links, the following error message comes up: "Please do not link directly to this resource. You must have a session in the forum."

Why not host the photos directly from TLF? And, if you are trying to sell your stuff on here, why not think about upgrading your account?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...