Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
First Edition Colours in Photoshop - Page 6 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

First Edition Colours in Photoshop

Mickle

And this (pic below) is what Fire Red does in the sun as it has a gold fleck through it.😎

Magma looks to have more of a subtle silver fleck through it, so I wonder how it will react in the sun?🤔

CB262495-9DB9-4FE4-BB5D-FAD90260E78B.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
19 hours ago, tailslides said:

Looks like we have decided on red, as my screen and eyes seem less capable these days, do any of our photoshop experts think is this render close to the true colour

red2.jpg

I think the colour in the configurator is way off. 

To my eyes it was lighter and brighter (though this was under artificial lights). 

8F956110-6DF8-4DD9-BE56-F950CC9A4536.thumb.jpeg.e37bed93ed717fcdb89058e74d465a36.jpeg

The Fire Red Exige at Rybrook Birmingham was in a darker corner and it looked distinctly burgandy, putting me off.  I'm in a quandry at present - Hethel Yellow is probably first choice (but being a solid colour is disappointing) and Nimbus Grey has perhaps jumped into second place on my own personal colour leaderboard...

Edited by PaperLawyer

Can someone with photoshop skills please mock me up an image of the following so I can print it out and drool over it between now and when I receive my order!!!

Magma Red - based on the new swatches we have rather than the poor representation on the configurator
Yellow calipers
Black pack
Diamond cut wheels - with black/silver lotus badge as planning to replace them as think look better

Thank you.....

Great work @Mickle👏👏I love the latest Magma Red render you’ve done above…..this would be my own personal spec if I was buying right now, but with red callipers. Lovely😎

• Like 1