Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
First Edition Colours in Photoshop - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

First Edition Colours in Photoshop

Mickle

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 minute ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

Yep, top two and bottom two for me. Others too dark.

Agree, lighter colours are more suited to the car - as they are for the Evora.

Heroic thank you for that, there needs to be a super thanks button! With the Yellow being a solid colour I'm pretty confident in your render. I think you've done a great job, with others being metallic with different coloured flake makes it so difficult, I would advise anyone looking at Green and Dark grey to be wary as the dark grey in reality doesn't look like that, as is seen on the show car. The green paint sample I saw looked more black then green from a lot of angles too

@Mickle Any chance we could get a download link to some high res ones? 😁

If you're taking commission then renders with silver alloys and number plates would go down well too!👍

Edited by Emiralust
  • Like 1

Great work.

Look right to me. Id be delighted if the red looks that good 

I still believe the Nimbus is the stand out colour as it a lot less grey than we first thought.

So red for me and now NO  black pack.

Still not sure on the other. Missus prefers the blue. Gutted the green is so dark 

So between blue and nimbus as the yellow is not what I had hoped.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

In another thread a member pointed out that the Dark Verdant appeared to be the same shade as a previous Lotus color "Empire Green"... been googling for images of that as well trying to picture that on the Emira.  I was hoping for a slightly lighter shade of green so its not quite so sunlight dependent, but I think in the flesh on the entire car it will still work.

I'm actually a little MORE concerned about the Tan interior color swatch floating around.  That over exposed pic that I've seen makes the "Tan" look more like a "Honey" brown...  not exactly what I had in mind.  The exterior COULD always be PPF'd with a wrap of any color if that was really an issue.  Replacing the entire interior with a different shade of brown is not an endeavor I'd care to undertake. 

Edited by 99Problems

33 minutes ago, Nimbus-in-Notts said:

All of these photoshop images are brilliant but you sure as hell are making my head explode, the decision is getting harder. It’s been Nimbus all along for me but now…….

I really, really like the red rendering !!

I suspect that red came out well.

Stick with the nimbus. Will be amazing.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, 99Problems said:

In another thread a member pointed out that the Dark Verdant appeared to be the same shade as a previous Lotus color "Empire Green"... been googling for images of that as well trying to picture that on the Emira.  I was hoping for a slightly lighter shade of green so its not quite so sunlight dependent, but I think in the flesh on the entire car it will still work.

I'm actually a little MORE concerned about the Tan interior color swatch floating around.  That over exposed pic that I've seen makes the "Tan" look more like a "Honey" brown...  not exactly what I had in mind.  The exterior COULD always be PPF'd with a wrap of any color if that was really an issue.  Replacing the entire interior with a different shade of brown is not an endeavor I'd care to undertake. 

There were two Evoras built in Empire Green.  If you search on here in the Evora section you’ll find pictures.  Possibly more representative of how it will look on the Emira than pictures of the Carlton. 

2 hours ago, Evotion said:

I suspect that red came out well.

Stick with the nimbus. Will be amazing.

I think the red render is very close to the real thing. I have quite a few photos of Fire Red cars (Exige V6 mainly) in different lighting conditions; Ive been comparing them to the render, flicking between them over and over (full screen in different tabs :lol: ) and it looks good - well done Mickle :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pugwash said:

Saw this at the week end.  Does the red look like this?  

1AFB2941-F051-4385-8A33-CD13D33D2EBD.jpeg

CC452F61-4762-4E5D-BACC-7E5753AC4E7C.jpeg

8C.

No, no chance.

I wish.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I found some decent pictures of an Empire Green Evora, including alongside Motorsport Green.  It's not Verdant but it has the similar effect of varying between almost black and metallic green depending on the light.  Hope this helps.

Empire Green Evora 6.jpg

Empire Green Evora 7 vs Motorsport Green.jpg`

• Like 2

Blimey. Looks even darker.

Lovely luxuriant colour but just too dark. Real shame. Not sure even yellow stripes would help  which was my original plan.

3 hours ago, James Baly said:

Here's another Nimbus outside. Looks a bit more like Titanium?Nimbus.jfif

Didn't load for me.

I am now stuck between Nimbus on Blue fir the 2nd car. The missus now knows and us making noises that she wants the 2nd car 

She prefers blue  ....