Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
M100 Elan photos - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

M100 Elan photos

Rambo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Where's that green with envy emoji? 🤢 I could do with a garage like that for my other toys

The NMY stays outside mainly whilst the black M100 and the Evora are tucked up nice and warm in the double garage

20220221_154255.jpg

• Like 1

Ok a bit of a challenge on this one, I think it is a screen capture taken many years ago..   from a clip on TV - but which program was it????. 

2.thumb.JPG.382f1d0138d885a44357e1ab1fe61854.JPG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

Kavanagh QC, Rumpole of the Bailey... no idea really. Give us a clue

No, I really can't remember, I was wondering if someone on here recognized the car and could say it was on a program/car review etc...

At a similar time in the past I had also taken a snapshot of an esprit and an Elise. (sky news for the Elise_)  And I think it may have been Mike Brewer in a yellow esprit R477RAH.

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

What an upgrade.  A pop riveted rear screen. Classy or what 🤥

Other alternatives,  staples, no more nails, vhb tape