Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
demo cars at dealers ? - Page 8 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

demo cars at dealers ?

Beady

Lotus Glasgow have a Demonstrator 🤠. It will be good to see a post launch car in the flesh Things are moving👍

• Like 2

On 01/11/2022 at 17:25, JB said:

Prob dealers B&C who we beat to getting a car🤣

Chucking keys and saying 'have a nice day' is the old world, time to get used to the new. If dealers owned the cars it would be different but we don't. Would you give your car to someone to look after and say 'chuck the keys at anyone you fancy' without knowing who they were?

Familiarisation drive tomorrow, so yes you can drive them!!................................well I can 🤣

Deposit holder demos will begin poss end of the week

I saw B&Cs Emira last Friday! Why would you buy a Lotus from anyone other than Jamie at B&C (Lotus Legend!)

• 3 months later...

Hendy Exeter have their second Emira in the showroom now, blue sport suspension/cup2, arrived yesterday. So expect most dealers will be getting their second car as the showroom model.

• Like 1

Rybrook Bristol still waiting for their showroom car. Told it would be in Magma Red. The current demo unit is in Nimbus with tour suspension, drove it last week. 

AFC2CA93-0C50-4632-869F-1BDFF54E26C6.jpeg

• Like 2