Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast 5/6 - Little Easton Manor (Jubilee Special Classic Car Meet) - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 5/6 - Little Easton Manor (Jubilee Special Classic Car Meet)

Next month we are going to meet earlier in the month on the 5th June at Jubilee Special Classic Car Meet | Little Easton Manor

You need to register your car - click the link and RSVP - also add your name to the list here

Hopefuly we will have an area reseved for us.

1. ChrisJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Sadly that's the exact day of my wife's birthday, so don't think I'll be successful in getting a pass for that one! A shame, as I enjoyed it last time, they had a god mix of cars, and a lovely setting.

On 15/05/2022 at 11:36, ChrisJ said:

Next month we are going to meet earlier in the month on the 5th June at Jubilee Special Classic Car Meet | Little Easton Manor

You need to register your car - click the link and RSVP - also add your name to the list here

Hopefuly we will have an area reseved for us.

1. ChrisJ

Sorry cant make it  jan ade

1. ChrisJ
  2. Spyros
  3. Dave & Megan
  4. Dave Eds

Can do - not too many going tomorrow.

That's the one before the A120 roundabout, not Pearces Farm?

I was aiming to be at Little Easton around 9:30, leave my house about 8:45, layby approx 9am.

Chris

Unfortunately I will not be able to make tomorrow now. Need to run to Uni for one of the kids. 

1. ChrisJ
  3. Dave & Megan
  4. Dave Eds
  5. Martyn

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Turnout was a little disappointing compared to last November. We were somewhat lacking on the ground, great to catch up with Martyn after the break for the last couple of years. Other car makes for the show were distinctly lacking, and those that did turn up didn't stay around for long. May well have been a combination of crappy weather, long bank holiday, hangovers and the change of weekend to normal.

I think we should give it another go (maybe September/October).

y4mUsiG54j5EwUfCYoc30-gPjlx0ww_IY4_zKSJe

Next Month I think that we should be over to the west of the area, maybe even into Buckinghamshire @thebartman on the 10th or 17th.

Does anyone fancy a Thursday evening meet as well as Sunday breakfast for the next few months? (say Jun, Jul, Aug)

@Dave Eds I've just created a new monthly PM, but 

image.png

so you ain't on the list. Maybe inbox full? I can't see any setting on my account where I can stop PMs

• Gold FFM

Apologies for missing today, I'd definitely have done Little Easton again as it was a lovely venue, just sadly this one collided exactly with my wife's birthday!

Will hopefully make one of the next breakfast meets - I suspect personally I'd struggle for a Thursday evening meet given our location and baby duties, but will keep my eyes open.

6 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@Dave Eds I've just created a new monthly PM, but 

image.png

so you ain't on the list. Maybe inbox full? I can't see any setting on my account where I can stop PMs

Inbox now empty @ChrisJ

Dave.