Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Selling Lotus Exige Cup 430 - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Selling Lotus Exige Cup 430

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks a lot buddy, I hope it goes to a good home, I really do love that car 😍

Never thought I'd sell it but needs must with the house move.....

I'll certainly look to buy another one in the future.

Need to get some pics of yours uploaded mate, I'd love to see it

Cheers

Simplify, then add lightness

2018 LOTUS EXIGE CUP 430

Lotus Exige Cup 430 in Pewter Grey for sale.
This is an incredible car which I will be extremely sad to see go but we are moving house and I need to free up some cash.
This car needs to be seen, I have spent 8 hours cleaning and detailing it today including the engine bay at it looks incredible. It is absolutely stunning and by far the best car that I have ever driven and I have driven quite a few.
The car will come with 18 months Sytner warranty as I brought the car from Sytner 18 months ago and I paid extra for 3 years warranty of which about 18 months still remain and I have checked and it can be transferred to the new owner for a small admin fee which I will pay for.
The car has just been serviced and MOT’d and it went through the MOT without even as much as an advisory as I expected.
All of the belts were changed at Stratton Motor Company last year when it was serviced and MOT’d there and since then it’s had new brake pads all round, new tyres all round and then serviced and MOT’d again last week.
Spec;
3.5lt Supercharged V6
436BHP
15,720 miles
Manual
Full service history with all stamps in book plus invoices
Vodafone VTS-S5 Tracker with 12 months paid subscription
G.F.Williams wing mirrors
V3 LED Rear lights, PPF on Front bumper, bonnet, front wings, sides and rear arches
Type25 gear knob
Lithium battery and it will come with lithium battery charger
Carbon Fibre sills
OEM Titanium exhaust which sounds truly amazing
Extra USB points
Carpets
This car hasn’t just been garaged it has been kept in a Carcoon which is in a fully insulated Cartainer and the battery is always left on a trickle charger and the Carcoon is always on 24/7
It has only ever been ran on shell V-power fuel
This car has wanted for nothing.
Any viewing is welcomed and highly recommended but all test drives will done by myself.
It’s certainly not for the faint hearted and gets from 0-60 in just 3.2 seconds.
Although I need to free up money for our house move I am in no rush to sell.
I can assist with finance if required, typical APR 10.9% depending on deposit contribution and credit rating, finance deposit contributions from as low as 10% with a maximum finance deposit of 70%
I really want this car to go to a loving owner who is really going to appreciate it and take good care of her because that’s what she deserves.
The car is in North Cornwall near Padstow
Phone Mitch on 07896071413
Thanks for looking, advertised elsewhere.

The post 2018 Lotus Exige Cup 430 For Sale appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 1 month later...

Thanks mate. I did get a couple of offers from the piston heads ad which I turned down because I didn’t feel they were high enough at the time but in hindsight I wish that I took one of them now. I think the car market has cooled off a bit recently as people are wanting to hold on to their money given the financial climate. I’m sure it will pick up again though and if I didn’t need to sell to fund a house move I would wait definitely for things to pick up again. Saying that I’d love to keep the car in all honesty as I do absolutely love it and I will look to get another in the future for sure. 

Simplify, then add lightness

• 2 weeks later...