Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Insurance. - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Insurance.

Kimbers

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Kimbers said:

a gold Disney watch given to my father for his participation in the Movie Pretty Woman

Has he got Julia Roberts mobile number? I'd pay a fortune for that. The most beautiful woman on the planet (my eyes, my view).... :)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

2 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Has he got Julia Roberts mobile number? I'd pay a fortune for that. The most beautiful woman on the planet (my eyes, my view).... :)

Sorry no. he just wrote some of the script that she said :P

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

5 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Sorry no. he just wrote some of the script that she said :P

Not this bit then, always enjoy this bit in the lift etc.

You know what's happened? I've got a runner in my pantyhose. I'm not wearing pantyhose. Well, color me happy! There's a sofa in here for two. - First time in an elevator. - Ah. Close your mouth, dear.

No the bit that went "This is a Lotus Esprit etc etc" And they asked for the "This baby can handle like it's on rails" specifically to be included which it was.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

• 1 month later...

https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/blog/2020/10/how-popular-modifications-affect-your-car-insurance.html

Some surprises here to me as to what needs to be declared to the insurance companies as a modification. Surprised we need to tell them if the interior has been re trimmed 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Some companies regard PPF as a modification and try to wriggle out if not declared - even if put on by a PO and you didn't know.

• 1 month later...

I switched today from Aviva via Lockton broker to Footman James. 12% saving, on my ever diminishing fleet. 

ClassicLine were nearly as cheap and included breakdown cover but I have that already with GEM. 

Footman James seem easy on agreed valuations but we will see when I send the forms in.

Justin 

12 minutes ago, jep said:

Footman James

I have 3 cars with them, found them ok, but had no reason to claim etc. Have had a couple of policies with  Lancaster, they were ok, but were a administrative pain at renewal. Used to have agreed value with the older Lotus' I had, the Club Lotus process to get a valuation used to be easy, but have not done this for years.

• Like 1