Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
"Esprit d'Aventure 5" - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

"Esprit d'Aventure 5"

Chillidoggy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've registered my interest. Will depend upon my employment situation at the time though :)

• 3 months later...

Entries for the Fifth Edition are now open for CLF members. Non-CLF member applications will be open from 20th May to 16th June.

Should you wish to participate this year, e-mail the organiser, Hugues Bigot, at bigot.hugues@orange.fr  The hotel and driving area this year will be south of Brive-La-Gaillarde, in Correze.

On 17/04/2024 at 04:05, Bazza 907 said:

I bet it's going to be as good as it was last year..

Only if you’re there, Bazza.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

BTW, Hugues, who is organizing this would really like to get 50 Esprit together for the 50th anniversary of the Esprit next year. 

So we will need a much larger participation from accross the channel and this year may be a great chance to test the waters.

We also won't be far from the Bordeaux region and trunk space in the Esprit is big enough for a couple of bottles.

WhatsAppBild2023-09-24um16_47.00_79a04956.jpg.25b7c019eb33e9db08423a4af4c9efa6.jpg

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower!