Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Early Evora or 400 owner required for EVO - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Early Evora or 400 owner required for EVO

Bibs

Would you like to see your car in a very prestigious magazine? 

We need an owner to make their car available next week on Tuesday and Wednesday (20th & 21st Feb) for a cover shoot and road test. Your car will be pampered, fully insured and filled with fuel! 

Please let me know if you can make your car available ASAP. Thanks! 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes confirmed location is important. EVO once asked me to bring along my Subaru 22B to a large group photo shoot, being held nearby, only to change to a different location 100 odd miles away a few days prior to the event. It was a regular work day, so I had to turn them down. Still it had already been featured a year or two before, so it was no great loss:

CvJDU0Y.png

James Taylor at EVO is a top chap and will do his best to ensure everything is as smooth as possible. He was at CAR magazine when we did a shoot with Elise S1. 

Hopefully he sources the cars required

Justin