Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Engine Code POO24 - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Engine Code POO24

I had my car at lotus about 7-8 weeks ago as I kept getting engine code then limp mode 

this week I got this code but car drives ok no limp mode but it’s does sound like i have a teenager exhaust system which for me i do notice the change in engine tone.

i cleared the code but am I needing to go back to my lotus garage ? I have driven the car as I been on a couple of runs with MLOC recently so had to get the red rings on occasions to keep up the pace with others in group.

IMG_0559.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ah it back this afternoon same code 🫣

I parked at school and got OBD reader out checked same as before car sounds as when first reported lotus said not found 

I cleared code and see what happens ? 

Did the garage test the sensor?

Lotus won't find it if you've cleared it but I assume you showed them the picture posted above so they knew what to look at?

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Yes I stupidly cleared the code but took a picture and sent it before they looked at it 

I assume they tested the sensor as they told me they checked everything and it all seemed fine ? 
I was worried that I shouldn’t be driving as Jonnys extract indicates a serious fault but car seems ok but I noticed the revs were limited when I tried to give it some beans ?