Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast 26/5 - The Bakehouse at Ashridge Conference centre - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 26/5 - The Bakehouse at Ashridge Conference centre

This is a new venue, and it is still in Hertfordshire (just).  I asked @Rudi K and @thebartman if either could organise a breakfast in Buckinghamshire as they come from a long way to the meetings and we have a few other members located in Bucks.

We don't have to book as it is a first come first served. It opens at 8:30, and looks to have plenty of parking, so I'd suggest meeting up just before 8:30.

The address is: Ashridge House, Ashridge, Berkhamsted HP4 1NS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well that looks like a pretty impressive place! - never heard of it before either 🤔

This place is very close to me. Never been to one of your meets but My car is in the  paint shop on the 13th for gravel rash/tidy up but hopefully will be finished and put back together by then and I’d like to pop along. 👍🏼

• Like 2

Unfortunately I can't make it as I'm participating in the Ride London (I know, I'm a cyclist)😬

There is a large car park in front of the main building. Take care on the approach roads which are laced with speed bumps, mostly labelled clearly as "Ramps".

Should be two of us in the JPS.

Count Clare and myself in. Had a leave of absence from these get togethers, so looking forward to seeing everyone again! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think I'll be fit to go to this one,am struggling to recover from norovirus 🤢

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Dear all,

it would be helpful to have an indication of the likely turnout on Sunday 26th May at this new venue.

At the moment I make it:

Rudi K +1

Craigst ?

Kevjp + Clare

• Rudi K +1
  • Craigst ?
  • Kevjp + Clare
  • Chris + 1

• Gold FFM

Sorry Chris, the venue is ideal and under 10 miles from my house; but having been told my car isn't safe to drive, it would be highly irresponsible of me to come along ☹️ 

I would have liked to have met "local" forum members too (@Rudi K)

Next time

You don't have to come in a Lotus

Unfortunately I cannot make it. Already down for a local Cars and coffee that I've been trying to get to for the last three months. Looks like the next one for me is the weekend of BBQ's next month.

U1Banner-160.jpgU1Banner-160.jpg.bc7c3472b0f84b8d560785ff40408ffc.jpg Esprit renovation Playlist : Car Events
Drive with a smile

On 22/05/2024 at 20:48, Rudi K said:

Dear all,

it would be helpful to have an indication of the likely turnout on Sunday 26th May at this new venue.

At the moment I make it:

Rudi K +1

Craigst ?

Kevjp + Clare

Is this still Still going ahead after the weather last night? Showers this morning? 

Same here 

• Gold FFM

Just my luck that you would have a meet in Bucks the weekend I'm down in the south west visiting family.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Any one going to caffeine & machine The Bowl on 15 July? Lotus yard meet. Tickets are free and the same advent at all 3 of there venues, the bowl, hill and hut.  

@Craigst - start a new thread please

21 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@Craigst - start a new thread please

Sorry Chris I’m not very good on social media and still working my way around how to use  this forum. I was mentioning on this thread to see if anyone I had recently met at ashridge might be going to one of the caffeine and machines lotus evenings they have arranged and if they had heard about it.