Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
INTERCOOLER PUMP - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

INTERCOOLER PUMP

Hello all, could anybody please tell me where i can puchase an elecric pump for my intercooler for my 91 SE i have e mailed wp engineering

over the pond, but they say they dont do them any longer. has anybody purchased one recently. and if so where from?

Regards

Steve

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll find some alternatives on here

http://www.lotusespritworld.com/EGuides/EM...argeCooler.html

or you can upgrade the rubber impeller you have to a polyurethane one from http://www.pukesprit.de

HTH :wacko:

Thanks for link but WC Engineering have stopped doing them, so i was wondering if anybody else did them, i have already fitted a new impeller

18 months ago all be it not the upgrade, and that has failed bit if i cant find a pump the upgrade sounds a good alternative.

Regards

Steve

try this adress

www.demon-tweeks.co.uk

thats where mine comes from

to order one

product code is DCP9001 electric booster pump

price is 117,54 (pounds)

greets rens

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing

A link to this pump was also included on the page Bibs directed you to :hrhr:

I can confirm that this is a good pump and source, as I use it on my V8 twin charge-cooler set-up :wacko:

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

I'm using a Mercedes Aux Water pump (from Bosch)...easily found in any Mid-90's MBZ. It's about $125 USD. It look surprisingly like the Craig-Davis intercooler pump as well as the pump used on the GMC Syclone intercooler.

-Chandra

91SE

Steve, I bought the last one from WC Engineering. You could still get one as it's a

Toyota part. Call Toyota and ask for P.N. A910E9252F But do shop around cause

John told me he did get a discount from Toyota so your price may be higher. I believe

I paid around $150 USD.

PS Toyota will tell you their part numbers don't start with an A, so you'll have to be persistant.

Good Luck

Carl

89 Esprit SE

Hello all, could anybody please tell me where i can puchase an elecric pump for my intercooler for my 91 SE i have e mailed wp engineering

over the pond, but they say they dont do them any longer. has anybody purchased one recently. and if so where from?

Regards

Steve

Steve, I bought the last one from WC Engineering. You could still get one as it's a

Toyota part. Call Toyota and ask for P.N. A910E9252F But do shop around cause

John told me he did get a discount from Toyota so your price may be higher. I believe

I paid around $150 USD.

PS Toyota will tell you their part numbers don't start with an A, so you'll have to be persistant.

Good Luck

Carl

89 Esprit SE

Thanks for that advise carl

Regads Steve