Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Celebration - Elise Trophy - Brands Hatch - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Celebration - Elise Trophy - Brands Hatch

Bibs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM
I'm 10 miles from Brands :thumbup:

How I would love to live this close to a track - any track. I'd be up there all the time. 2 hour drive to my closest track. :crybaby:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Obviously it means nothing for tomorrow but it's lovely and sunny here today and I'm 10 miles from Brands :thumbup:

The white stuff will be with you by 10.30 - chucking it down 40 miles north of you Bibs :(

Dave.

• Gold FFM

Absolutely crap in Watford - high winds and sleet, Looks like Bibs was right with TV and fire.

Keeping my options open...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Not to good here in Essex, I'm not bothered about the rain but if it snows it will be a mare. as the M25 will gridlock.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

IMPORTANT

Guys it's FREEZING down here at the moment, Bibs came down yesterday and in the sun it was still very cold - it's all over cast and hailing at present so do yourselves a huge favour and wrap up really warm. Been out in the garage this morning and it's punishing.

Brands is really open and there's little shelter (blowing a hurricane here too so you can forget the leftent lol) so you'd be clever to bring the ear muffs and leg warmers :thumbup:

Have a good one (hope it's not too crappy weather !)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Gold FFM
IMPORTANT

Guys it's FREEZING down here at the moment, Bibs came down yesterday and in the sun it was still very cold - it's all over cast and hailing at present so do yourselves a huge favour and wrap up really warm. Been out in the garage this morning and it's punishing.

So what you saying John, No Shorts? :thumbup:

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

You'd be able to grate cheese on them if the weather holds (knees that is) - should make for some interesting racing but I'm just warning ya, nothing worse than travelling all the distance to be stood there freezing yer elbows off - it's really windy here as well - wind chill is going to be a killer.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Heavy Snow right here.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Just got back. It was snowing and bloody cold. If it was sunny I would have hung around. But freezing my nuts off is not my idea of fun. There is bugger all shelter at Brands.

Edited by red vtec

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Seven Esprits including me....not a good turn out boys.

Ok now i've thawed out, and have the feeling back in my fingers I can type. Really bad turn out today to be honest...travelled up from Winchester and it was definately a poor show this year.

Most exciting bit was the truck racing absolutely wicked.

So where did the illusive other Forum members go this year as noone to be seen.

Waynef

• Gold FFM

I was there with my daughter. It was f-f-f :thumbsup: cold. Agreed, truck racing was great fun, especially in the whiteout! Hands frozen to the camera.

Despite the apparently poor turnout, I saw more Esprits today than I've seen in the last 10 years.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Core temperature was way too low all the way home.

Not the Esprit. Me.

Daughter remains frozen to seat. I'll scrape her off after a cuppa.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come along despite the awful weather. It did get a little better this afternoon and was more bearable, albeit still very cold!

We had a lovely time, the snow was funny to be honest and the Esprit behaved admirably on the drive down, very impressive given the weather. The trucks were awesome, great noises and super sideways action through Paddock all the way to the bottom of the hill! Their turbos are bigger than me although perhaps they need a cat to cut down on the emissions. :thumbsup:

Great to see some new faces, disappointing to be missing others, we had a quarter of the cars we had last year.

Thanks again to the hardcore for your support and I hope you enjoyed yourselves despite the weather :thumbup:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM

No complaints from me - we had a great time, and it was nice to be able to put faces to names!

It was good just pants weather, I'll try and get to Donny next Sunday

Amateurs built the Ark

Great day. I really enjoyed it despite the weather & low turnout. The powersliding trucks were good.

Hopefully it will be warmer at Donny (and the turnout of LEF & LEC will be better too).

Managed to last out until 4 pm. It was actually getting a little warmer by then!

Sorry I didn't get to speak to anyone other than a very quick "hello" to Bibs . Jut too cold to stand around for too long.

See you again warmer times

Peter

(White turbo)