Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Diamond Anniversary - Page 6 - Lotus 60th Anniversary Event - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Diamond Anniversary

1,2 Bibbo and Laura

3 Mat

4,5 Simon and Lisa

6,7 Paul & Sarah

8 Kimbers

9,10,11 Sy, Gail & Dan

12,13, bigsi and possibly kelly

14,15 theelanman and mrs

16 Andydclements

17,18 OwenGT3 and Passenger?

19 Ian May (Mayesprit)

20 Martyn

21,22 Cliff & Caroline ( gghc87 )

23,24 Yasuo (& St

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1,2 Bibbo and Laura

3 Mat

4,5 Simon and Lisa

6,7 Paul & Sarah

8 Kimbers

9,10,11 Sy, Gail & Dan

14,15 theelanman and mrs

16 Andydclements

19 Ian May (Mayesprit)

20 Martyn

23,24 Yasuo (& St

1,2 Bibbo and Laura

3 Mat

4,5 Simon and Lisa

6,7 Paul & Sarah

8 Kimbers

9,10,11 Sy, Gail & Dan

14,15 theelanman and mrs

16 Andydclements

19 Ian May (Mayesprit)

20 Martyn

23,24 Yasuo (& St

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who didn't know, LEF & LEC are putting up Peter Stevens for the night at the hotel on Saturday which will be nice, Philippe Adams (ex Lotus F1 driver) will be there, I've invited MJK and of course we'll all be there, should be a good night :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

For those at the BBQ don't worry, if you haven't already gone by 9 they'll throw you out anyway! Plenty of time to have a couple of pints.....not too many mind, you all have to drive in the morning!!!!!!

Watch out bibs here come the pics of you looking like pants last open day.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I know the feeling. I have to look in the mirror! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

I had spoken to Bibs about coming over for this and staying at his house for a bit, but alas it did not work out. :) Sincerely hope everyone has a ball and I expect pics when everyone is back. But not too many as I only have dial up down here. At least soon I will have something to look at in the garage while pics download. B)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1,2 Bibbo and Laura

3 Mat

4,5 Simon and Lisa

6,7 Paul & Sarah

8 Kimbers

9,10,11 Sy, Gail & Dan

14,15 theelanman and mrs

16 Andydclements

19 Ian May (Mayesprit)

20 Martyn

23,24 Yasuo (& St

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

ditto to that :D

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Gidday everyone.

Not sure if anyone will check in before they drive to Norfolk, (I doubt I would), but drive safe, have fun and hope the weather is excellent for you all. :D

Wish I was there as well. :) (Let MJK know another S4 has gone to a keen owner and will stay with him forever)

TAKE LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Excellent! We all had a fantastic time (even though we had no idea Peter Stevens was presenting slides about 20 feet from us in the bar at Dunston!). Missed the traffic on Sunday morning, saw a few familiar faces, but alas not Kimbers (heard he was plastered in the VIP tent again :scared: ). Want to thank everyone for such a great job!

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Got a letter from lotus Club International today:

Following our 60th birthday celebrations here at Hethel, we would personally like to thank you and your members for your contribution to making the event the success that it was.

We do apologise if your members experienced delays getting on site, we were overwhelmed by the turn out. We know many of you travelled a significant distance to be with us and for that we are most appreciative.

Keep an eye out for the next issue of the Lotus Club International magazine, as we'll be featuring the open day in our commemorative edition.