Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Esprit Registry - Page 14 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

The Esprit Registry

Bibs

Thanks for updating Bibs, but mine should be at the top of the GT3 list as it's the earliest so far, i assume you are doing them is chasis number order?

Ade

Keep them chassis order. Interesting to note sequential cars turning up e.g. mine and "theboy"s S2 cars which are consecutive numbers i.e. blood brothers off the production line, or alternatively "chats" and "espritpassion".

This wouldn't be that different from date order anyway, and if you go down the date order route are we talking date of manufacture, date of first registration etc? Gets a little confusing as cars are imported to different parts of the world and not all owners know there relevant dates. Stick with the chassis number order as it's factual.

Might be interesting too (certainly with the S1 and S2 cars) to group by market code i.e. domestic cars end with a "G", federal cars an "H" etc.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• Gold FFM

Esprit GT3 1997 ?

Chassis no / SCC082920VHA42166

Engine no /LN920970329647C

Colour /Lotus Green / B27

Comming back together on the road by before summers gone

Cheers Paul B)

Newent, Gloucestershire

Edited by oldspot

Just checking through the registry and i notice that i only have seven numbers instead of eight

7809475G On my log book it is written as 7809/475G should it actually be 78090475G this would match with the rest in the series

Will check the VIN plate when i get back from India probably August unless somebody out there can confirm what it should be.

Keep up the Good work

Regards Steve

Steveh Swansea UK

I agree with Matt, Chassis numbers are the most acurate way of listing due to date of manufacture v reg date. Although mine is a uk car it was not registered until 5 months after production, Nov 96 for production and March 97 for registration, according to Chris Brown at Lotus it was owned by Lotus until first registered, but nobody knows what it was used for?

+1 for having them in chassis number order. I feel that makes it easy to find a particular chassis, see which ones are missing, do research on cars for sale, etc.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Hi

Name and Address: Cathal Poole, Co. Laois Ireland

Chassis No. SCC082910JHD13124

Engine No. CP910880224673

Model: 1988 Esprit Turbo

Colour: Red

Chasis number: SCCDA0820WHD15591

1998 Lotus Esprit V8

Owner Name: Afsin

City and Country: Istanbul /Turkey

Updated - 337 out of 10,675 = 3.15%

Not a bad effort in a couple of weeks but still a poor effort with regards to our 4,000 members. If you've not posted your details up, please do so, it's most appreciated.

Not 1 Sport300 yet for example... c'mon guys!

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.