Birthday Girl - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Birthday Girl

kyliesmith.com

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many happy returns, have a great day, I was going to send you a personal card but I see Kylie has beaten me to it.

Roger :beer:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Happy Birthday Katie.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Happy Birthday fellow Leo.

Laura that picture of me and Lilly-May was supposed to be a secret...

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• Gold FFM

Happy Birthday Katie!!! ;)

Just think - only 365 more days until the big Four Zer........... :dizzy: (runs for cover very quickly!!!)

Hope you had a good one :on2long:

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Only just getting to read this....yesterday was packed and lovely from start to finish. Got a surprise pressie of a day at Nirvana Spa, so was up at the crack of dawn to get there for 9am. Started off the day by running 3 miles which knackered me, and today I feel like I have no hips or legs! Then it was onto serious pampering territory....bliss, heaven. Jas and me went out for an Indian/Bangladeshi last night.....Cinnamon Tree in Mortimer, which I have never been to before and highly recommend.

So thanks for all my lovely messages.

Mayesprit.....you had better be running very quickly, I had forgotten quite which birthday it is next year.

Love the pic of Rog and Lilly-May!

Eddie....I am intrigued, really, really intrigued as to what the new towel rail looks like......

BigSi....hahahaha! No puke wretch vom at the Wensum!

Thank you Kylie for the best picture I have ever seen on here!!!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.