Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 4 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esprit3.jpg

I have the original copy of this one on my wll too, but my copy was signed by your Dad to :smoke:

this is one of my favourites

kimbers_racing01copy.jpg

ROB, you Have to do some more Mate :welcome:

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Another 3 Rob Cunningham specials

WOWEspritsniper.jpg

Esprit1.jpg

Esprit3.jpg

The last 2 I have on my wall in original format.

I have the original copy of this one on my wll too, but my copy was signed by your Dad to :(

this is one of my favourites

kimbers_racing01copy.jpg

ROB, you Have to do some more Mate :dizzy:

hi guys

wow, im not much into auto art but these cunningham photoshop/painter renderings are amazing... reminds me of the master work of syd mead and the late john berkey.

if you guys like that u guys might want to check out daniel simon's work... pretty impressive stuff to.

i would love to print out a large one for my wall, is there a link to rob's work?

how can i contact him for a image or two?

thanks in advance

pp

Rob is a member on here, his logon name is ROBCUN, I like the "Team Timbers Racing" on the side of the mobile workshop :dizzy:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Thats Team Kimbers racing mate. I have the original here too. It was presented to me on my 40th birthday by Mr Bibs himself.

Quite correct. Rob is a resident here though he is on vacation here in Blighty at present. As one of the founders of Relic Entertainment in Canada Rob is an award winning Graphic artist and I believe he did alot of the storyboards for some of the biggest games created like Company of Hero's. Where you'll also see his influence in the video links.

I'm sure Rob can correct me but his credits on said game show him as Cinematic and Story Director. Though some of the art is obviously influenced by him.

Companyofheroes.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

wow i had no idea,

im super addicted to that COH. fantastic realism for real time stradegy game.

love those tigers

anyone else on this forum play COH?

pp

Yup. I also have the expansion pack. gret game though I regularly get my ass kicked online.

I also luuuurve Medieval total war 2 on the PC and Call Of Duty 4 on Xbox360 live.

I'm very sad really! :welcome:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

I was throwing sticks into the lake near my house for the dogs and was lucky to get this photo (any good photos I take are down to luck). Rather than jump into the lake for a swim the dog thought he could jump up and catch the stick above his head, big mistake

Look at the dogs eyes, he has just realised he has leapt off the bank. He came up covered in mud and leaves...

post-42-1222762452.jpg

Edited by alan

Either that or he's formulating his "payback" plan, Alan.

Welcome back Bibs!

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

post-42-1222762452.jpg

Dear Mr. Tong,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Terrance, and I represent the Great Britain chapter of the SPCA. Recently we received the attached photo, taken by one of our many "Animal Harassment Detector" cameras equiped with the latest "Auto-trip" feature. Normally we receive these photos by human courier, but were somewhat surprised (to put it mildly) to have had this particular photo "hand [paw?] delivered" by the canine in question. He was quite visibly upset, as you might imagine, when he arrived at our establishment still wet from the event, but we eventually were able to calm him down. We have documented his statement (barkment?), and have added it to our permanent records. This letter serves as official notice that further stick tossing induced "dunkments" of your pet will result in vigorous legal action, and potential fines.

I remain,

Wilfred M. Terrance

Director, GB SPCA

cc: "Buster" Tong

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.