Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 54 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:) Please don't ever, EVER do that again! I actually clicked on the link.......

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Young_Immature_Bald_Eagle.jpg

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Going to flunk that shot as your ment to have the arrow above your hand, for it to rest on..

But can you tell from the mascot what make of car it may belong too. I didn't take note of the make when I photographed it at Pebble Beach Retro Auto a few years ago.

boeing-727-fuselage-home.jpg

Cliff

It's just gone floppy with age. It's meant to look like this...

2619785869_0aa438ec2e.jpg

That looks better. Do you know what make of car it is from. I take lots of photographs of mascots but foolishly believe I can remember in the future what make of car they are attached to. I must take a notebook next time.

OOOOh I like that, want one.

Roger, it wouldn't look anywhere near as cool as that once you had taken the wings off it!

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.<br />

<br />

In practice, there is!

Roger, it wouldn't look anywhere near as cool as that once you had taken the wings off it!

OOOOOh no, keep the wings, they maketh the vehicle.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Not yet, I think...and they've had a beam dump so no more physics for today!! They're still trying to work out why it went into autodump....I reckon it's the hydraulics(!).

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I'm going to have to dig a garden pond now

Clicky

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Okay I know adding lightness increases speed etc. etc. but I still thing the F1 racing team are heading the wrong way on their attempts at moving up the grid at Malaysia. What if it rains the boys will have no protection.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I can't see the FIA sanctioning that driving suit. But I'm all in favour of the no wing aproach.:)