Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 64 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be pedantic, Toyota faded out of the IRL at the end of 2005 when none of the top teams wanted their engine because Toyota wouldn't develop it and was already waaaaay behind the Honda in terms of economy, power, software and that stuff that makes a good racing engine.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

RE: the racing helmets. Pink Floyd covered the "pig" thing pretty good back in the '70s

I like the color scheme, but serious snoutage. Hope the drivers don't snort over the radio devil.gif

Edited by comem47

• Gold FFM

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

For Paul C and other cat people: Which direction is kitty rotating? (A: whichever way you choose with practice)

optical-illusion-kitty.gif

Edited by Bibs
Enabled inline image

• Gold FFM

it's raining all night long ..would say 'English weather' locally

..comes together with nice packages :rolleyes:

@Bob: 'Pauls cat' is confusing me -does the turn in both ways ..?! Have this impression everytime I see it ,it turns the other way round ....and again -now opposite ..

verry straaannnge :)

Edited by Günter

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Regarding rotating kitty: Every time I initially look at it it is rotating counterclockwise as opposed to my wife who initially sees it going clockwise. I have to concentrate real hard to reverse the direction.

I wonder if it has do do with me being left handed and my wife right handed (dominant side of the brain thing)

Got to go with the one on the left, it looks just like mine. The one on the trailer behind looks interesting.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)