4! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

4!

Bibs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say thanks for all your efforts..this is the best car site and forum I've yet seen on the web. To me, it's a place where I can finally ask questions and get sensible answers..up until I discovered LEF, I didn't know anybody who knew more about Esprits than I did..so when I got stumped, I was in trouble. Now I post a query and know that there are people out there whose knowledge outstrips mine...and I know where to find them...and they are happy to share that knowledge. I stick in my twopennorth where I think I might be able to help.

Running this sort of web resource takes a lot of time and effort, so thanks again, Bibs...and may your shadow never grow less!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday LEF :welcome::smoke::)

Have a good break none deserves it more.

Thanks for everything

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

What a cute little toddler LEF is..... :welcome:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Mad! How time flies!

I do indeed remember the very first post when this was an idea borne out of necessity!

It was definitely the right thing to do!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Indeed, a very Happy Birthday to LEF :welcome:

Guv, fully appreciate your reasons for needing a little time out. It's certainly been a fraught few days, the like of which we hopefully won't see again.

On behalf of us all I'd just like to say a huge thank you for all your hard work in creating and maintaining LEF. I know it's been said before but I'll say it again, LEF is without doubt the friendliest forum I've ever had the good fortune to be involved with... long may it continue!

On a more personal note I'd also like to publicly express my extreme gratitude for all the support and concern you've given me during what has undoubtedly been the darkest and most difficult five months of my entire life. Selfless to the last, you really are a true friend - even if you can't hack the late night drinking sessions without resorting to sleep!

James

Happy Birthday LEF. thanks for a good 3 years (for me) and I look forward to many more.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Happy birthday LEF. :welcome:

Living here near north pole without Lotus dealers this forum is very important to me.

Don't want to think living without you all.

Jukka

Bibs and Gang,

Thank you so much for a wonderful site. I visit daily and just love it! This group of folks have been very supportive in my time of Esprit ownership (although I am currently Esprit-less - I'd like that to change, anybody got an S2 they like to part with?).

The humor, the goodwill, the techical excellence all add to a great forum.

Keep up the good work!

Timothy

AKA Lotusdogg

Happy Birthday LEF

here is to more years of online esprit mayhem and frivalty.

Thanks Bibbo and to the rest of you too for making this place fun to come back to time and time again.

Take it easy maestro, have a guiness on me.

Edited by Alex --GT3--