Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Why is my Oil Pressure guage reading High. - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Why is my Oil Pressure guage reading High.

neill1607

I'm sure I remember reading a topic that referred to this problem but I can't find it having done a search.

My guage was working/reading correctly but during a long drive I noticed the pressure creep up to Max Red. I pulled over but the guage still indicates max as soon as the igition is on (and engine is off!).

Anyone any ideas?

Hooligan at heart.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine's running sweetly so I'm sure it will be something simple.

Where is the oil presure switch. (I'm on holiday with the car in Switzerland at the moment & don't have any manuals with me)

Hooligan at heart.

What should it read as mine is always high.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Mine sits high all the time :D wonder if I have a faulty guage? as the car seems to run fine

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"