Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 135 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Barry, as your seriously NOT interested. I will send you a very special price on PM. Light Blue touch paper and run. LOL  :sofa:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

but in fact an S4 and a bloody V8 at that

S4 is a four banger John, you should know that as you did have one! 

Lovely find though, top sleuthing. Fingers crossed you get your hands on it :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Gold FFM
3 minutes ago, Bibs said:

S4 is a four banger John, you should know that as you did have one! 

Lovely find though, top sleuthing. Fingers crossed you get your hands on it :)

Yep, got all excited when I first saw her, then noticed the V8 on the window and rear panel. Forgot to change the txt. It should read, Not an S3 or an S4 but a bloody V8.  Wont let me edit either.

That red V8 would look lovely with my red V6 Evora, Scarlet.  I could call it Johansson.

That way I could go out to the garage to play with Scarlet and Johanson!

That looks very purdy John indeed.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

PMSL!

Anonymity assured? John mate, Donald has a job for you in the FBI - top rates assured!

Never mind the privacy of the car - what about the reflection of the 2 lasses in the window!!

No problem with them, they are my undercover agent's.

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Looks in terrible condition with all that stuff on the body and that flat tyre, I'd offer them £12k cash and see what they say.  The market's not what it was you know . . .

Mark, my first Lotus, an Eclat looked far worse when I first got her. Bloody good clean and all that gunk comes off with no problems. The paintwork on the V8 is first class with no blisters, cracks or flaking lacquer. The interior is in very good condition. I expected to see some damp or mould, but there's nothing on it.

Meghan and Harry, but not why you'd think. 

On suits she finds out her husband is not a actually a lawyer, but she stands by him........ in real life when she finds out.........

well put a smile on my face anyway. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

• Gold FFM

Meghan and Harry - snooze ?? best of luck to em

on the plus side - another 2 chicken sheds to do after Xmas - and just 8 mins drive from home too. Happy bunny

Only here once

• Gold FFM

What made me Happy Today.

Well it started with getting  message saying a local guy who was due to attend the Phil Collins concert in Glasgow on Friday could no longer go and that he was offering his front tickets and hotel accommodation for almost half price. So two seats and a night in a classy hotel in Glasgow for the grand some of £200. Brilliant. Second wonderful hit was seeing an add in local advertiser for two Glass display cabinets for the princely sum of £30. Wonderful day. Models sorted, fitted acouple of LED downlights and perfect result. Looks like my MoJo is still going strong.

:P

display cab.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yep, had to get them up today for the grand kids coming tomorrow. Please don't blow a gasket, you may well need them for the car.:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Brilliant news David. 

• Thanks 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!