Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 42 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Went to Half Moon Bay. Walked the dogs and then got sandwiches from Subway. Drove through a residential area to get to by the beach to eat said sarnies and came across a group of kids playing the in the street. Didn't think they did that anymore.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Sangria, Cheesy scones, Royal a-pint-ment Beer, Raclette, Sangria, Crepes, brmm...then CAKE!

Ooops. That was Lord and Lady Pilko.

Sun, cider, lunch, sun, cider, beer, snooze, beer, dinner, beer etc etc

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

trophy.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

It is indeed. :cheers:

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Loads of lovely prezzies, a curry at me folks with my lovely wife and a few cans of Stella with my mum and dad after Lisa went to work.

It's Stellas first night away from home, she's behaving so well and I'm another year closer to forty but still look 25. What more can a good looking lad ask for :cheers:

Chunky Lover

Fitted new copper/ nickel brake pipes front to back. Nightmare to do with body inplace and only axle stands but it wouldnt have been safe to leave. Waiting for the new calipers, discs, pads and braided hoses which should arrive next week.

Edited by mdw

Nice, looks like good driving territory too.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Looks to be somewhere near a hilltop castle to me, Ben. :sofa:

(could be a clone of Stirling Castle, near Bannockburn)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Hi Ben !

It´s in lower austria the castle name is falkenstein

I get that car as a non runner. After four years of restauration i get my numbler plate last week !

imag0170d.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Paul congratulate ( I had this feeling 4 times :baby:

Edited by franz001