Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 90 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Roundabout just outside kingsheath - come off the roundabout and hit the go peddle a little bit too hard - oooh - that's lively very nearly a @swindon_alan moment arse kicking left then right - then get it back in a line and drive a wee bit more carefully home. Fill up at the next petrol station at 107.3!!!

You take it easy on those wet roundabouts, Mr K. There's a big sign with lots of pound notes on the front waiting for you if you're not careful...

And get those ****ing tyres changed!

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

19 minutes ago, forge197 said:

We had a great drive out today in our MX first time been able to have some fun on clear roads for a decent length of time rather than a local B roads,  and its brilliant, topped with a great Lunch in Rhyd Du a nice Monday off, Great Roads, Car, Company and Food :)

DSC08445_zps7ybujhpq.jpg

You will get stopped with a number plate like that :P

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM

Planning consent refused again.........

however this time with only one reason which can be sorted with a tweak of the plans.

so all in all - I'm remaining positive - 3 planning applications going in Wednesday!

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Wish it was - no it's for 3 barn conversions under the new class q rules.

they've been putting me through the mill over the last year - but we are now getting to a more sensible place with the last refusal. 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Mot passed on the esprit.

needed to fit the missing engine mount bolts though........I knew I have had a knocking sound the last couple of drives - whoops

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Had the wife's little M100 out for a spin today. Just reminded me of how cracking a little car it is to drive. Great fun. Only wish the S3 was not in hibernation ith this fine weather we hare having.

• Gold FFM

I'm goin' with (cough)Rubbish!(cough). :P 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 2 weeks later...

Great day.  New Years Eve and it's going to be 39 Deg today.  Started off with a quick trip to the beach with the kids (8am and 31 deg), which luckily is at the end of our street.  :-)    and then came back for a rinse off.  Kids are having a big NYE pool party tonight.

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1566.JPG

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• Gold FFM

Just had it confirmed that my mate has moved into his new apartment in Monaco, guess where we are going this summer. Yellow Peril, get ready for a great run.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 1/3/2016 at 21:45, Loose Cannon said:

That sounds fantastic. Park it outside the Japanese Gardens, Roger Moore lives in an apartment overlooking those he might see it and pop down!

Obviously the camera will have to be checked. The 80's suit made available and a glass of wine in hand when we get there.