Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Are you smarter than an 11 year old? - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Are you smarter than an 11 year old?

Bibs

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...also got 14 - still puzzling ....and puzzling ...and puzzling on the last when the time ran out Doh! So I guess the answer is no unless the pass mark is suitably low???!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

14 out of 15 with :08 left. Missed the last one, too! :blush:

Hey, hit Ctrl-A for my post, too!!!! lol!

D'oh! Now I got it! Hey, that's a cool trick, Bibs! How do you highlight text in black?

Edited by Tony K

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

Can still pass the 11+ at 62...good old mental arithmetic!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

When you reply to a post there's a drop down menu called 'Insert Special Item' click on Insert: SPOILER and you'll get a box to type in your hidden text and it should like this when you're done:

[spoiler]Hidden text[/spoiler]

It's a pretty cool trick!

• Gold FFM

15 out of 15 for me with a bit over 3 and a half minutes left. <_<

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

So Laura, when are you going to give away "the secret handshake"?

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

11 out of 15 but I'd just cracked another but ran out of time before I could mark it.

I can reason stuff through, as every one I I answered was correct, it was the time needed that threw me, I just ran out of it. Must be getting old! <_<

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer