Donington Pictures - Page 6 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Donington Pictures

Mark Blanchard

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony whats with the street in Norwich ?( pic above) dont you pay your council taxes? tarmac:- its popular elsewhere

great that you could find the time to play host to our distinguished visitors from overseas, top man!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Gold FFM

Anthony, as it seems to be that you the :cheers: to guide through Norwich special places:

do you know that special 'black pub' -we (Daniel *pumkin999* [the Elise man that impressed your dad so much] & I) have seen that on our 'DIY tourist-tour' across Norwich on first day of 60th celebration journey.

The 'bar' was all painted black outside, several 'i wish my :( could be an Harley ' guys and girls in front of it -and big 'no ;) in front of the street' 'no entrance under age of 21' signs on the wall. the street in which it was was gone upwards, no traffic (or just one-way) and it was near to the Norwich bus service main station (we slept over at that *travelodge* building on mainstreet)

Edited by G

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Yep we had a great time, this is the third time I've done the whole "Historic Norwich" short tour (I had to get home so the Mrs could go to work)

Here's some more pics:

This Road is linked ti the one above that you mentioned Howard. USed in filming Stardust, several Sherlock Holmes Movies and Golden Compass. Some buildings are from 13th Century but most 15th and 16th.

elmhill.jpg

There is no photoshop here, yes it's Norwichs very own leaning building, circa 1500. Love the story that when it was refurbed recently they had to have special leaning windows fitted!

leaningbuilding.jpg

Finally we went out just South of Norwich to Venta Icorium, the roman town. This is us leaning on part of the wall, circa 200AD

romanfort-1.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Yasuo ... Brilliant photos !!!

I really do miss you guys sooo much!

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Dave,

Get a grip!

Sentiments like that will have you exiled from the squadron on suspicion of being a shirt lifter.

Now get back to mending tanks, there's a good chap

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Dave its perfectly alright to say you miss your freinds without fear of being ridiculed...there is nothing wrong with being gay, not that I am implying anthing....we missed you at donny

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

round(s) :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Better late than never - A few LEFers and Motors.

doni0921.jpg

doni0916.jpg

doni0919.jpg

doni0902.jpg

doni0909.jpg

doni0917.jpg

doni0904.jpg

Kimbers Moble

doni0922.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 4 months later...
  • Gold FFM

I had never seen a really decent pic of the M250 before. It really is a good looking car. I like the way the waist on the car doesn't pinch in like the Evora's. Just my opinion though.

:whistle:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)