Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Essex Esprit - Page 20 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Essex Esprit

nello

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Gotti said:

Essex 006 LHD is now ready for the road!Two years with a lot of work but i am very happy to see this icon shine again!

20180119_205224-1.jpg

WOW i really love this 006! i really do!!

but where is the Essex sticker that must be above the font bonnet lotus logo ??

my first normal esprit dry sump #951 is also almost ready, (before the summer) so then i could drive here also,

• Like 1

Gotti, hartberg.....   I have a customer over there  (stahlbau Grabner)  I use to go there for maintenance, hope they have a little problem with that machine so I have a good excuse to visit hartberg in the near future.   btw are you going to the lotus club austria bergtrophy as that will give me another good excuse to go this year because I would love to see your car.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, lotus-62 said:

Gotti, hartberg.....   I have a customer over there  (stahlbau Grabner)  I use to go there for maintenance, hope they have a little problem with that machine so I have a good excuse to visit hartberg in the near future.   btw are you going to the lotus club austria bergtrophy as that will give me another good excuse to go this year because I would love to see your car.

Hi Rick

I know (Stahlbau Grabner ) about 15 min. from me.I know the guys from TLC-Austria,nice community!Do you know the Lotus Museum in Bad Aussee!!!Maybe i go to the bergtrophy when the weather is fine.

When you visit Hartberg in the near future send me a pm.....

Gotti, now that the resto has finished you´ll be very, very bored with nothing to work on... :sofa:

No, just joking of course. Really glad the car turned out so well and you (hopefully) can finally enjoy DRIVING the car once the winter has gone in our neck of the woods .

@lotus-62 , as I´m living close to @Gotti we could organise a local TLF Lotus festival in Hartberg :animier:.

Edited by frb
  • Like 1

Fantastic job Gotti  and well done,  The car looks stunning and 2 years is fairly quick imo for a restoration of this standard,  you now have a real gem of a car and a rare super rare also,   Happy motoring  :thumbup:

• Like 1

A

Gotti, I will,   believe me I will.  I have been to the lotus museum a few time's  when I was visiting a customer in knittelfeld  (öBB)  I always took a detour through bad aussee to visit Jozef.  (last time was 2 months ago)  unfortunately that machine at öbb has now been moved to hungary. 

I went to the bergthrophy 2 years ago, lovely meeting with nice cars.  this is what I call a hillclimb, 6 miles up the mountain to the top I plan on going this year again if the weather is good.   

• 2 weeks later...