Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 22 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Brendonian said:

I almost did the NC500 last year. Lots of stories of broken roads, too many caravans, and a heavy police presence rather put me off 🙁

There are many fine roads away from, between, and around the NC500 route up here. I believe @Rambo knows the borders well and some fabulous roads there on both sides of the border. I know the lovely areas around Fife, Perthshire, the Trossachs, Glenshee etc really well. Maybe we could plan a trip for you?  Also, Absolute Lotus do a fantastic Scottish Highlands tour too, around May time which is often a great time to be up here.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 03/01/2023 at 18:18, Brendonian said:

Hey @Bibs! Sorry to bother you, but do you know if there’s any guidance on waterproofing the leather luggage? Just a little worried what would happen if I got caught in a downpour with them. 

I spoke to the factory and they said to treat it like any leather and use whatever lotions/creme's you wish. Remember they do come with nice protective bags too if you wanted to avoid any possible scratches etc from the boot. 

• Thanks 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 2 months later...

Trying to clear some stock so grab a bargain! LDA Soft Shell Jackets - Were £97.50, now £25! 

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/lotus-driving-academy/products/lotus-driving-academy-softshell-jacket

image.jpeg

LDAJackets_1024x1024@2x.webp

I succumbed...ordered 1... needed something to do the gardening in.

13 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Bugger it, XL sold out 🤔 (for me not SWMBO)

XXXXXXXL also sold out.

Hopefully everyone who ordered last week will have theirs delivered by now. Plenty of XS, S, M & L left. I've also got a grey LDA Quilted Gilet in XL which anyone can have for £25 if interested. 

• Like 1

Transit  between  UK and Denmark  more than 3 days  and Can’t trace the  Where the package is located?

Hope not lost somewhere 😫

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bibs 

Looks like again my package.is lost 👎

After paied custom charge nothing happen sinde last week.

I created a case at Post Nord but nothing happen.

Do you still have LDA Jacket size L ?

I World like to order 2 

Yasuo

HI Yasou - It was sent 'tracked and signed' which means it's insured so you'll get a refund if it doesn't get delivered. We're out of Large now I'm afraid, only XS, S and M left. Sorry! 

Got mail from Post nord today and They are still looking but it Will Take another week 👎( this is second  time with in last 2 months).

So, I’m realy  bad about Posrt Nord and impossible to contact customer service.

Ok I will order  Size M and can you ship with DHL or anther ?

Yasuo

• Like 1